Reviews for The Demon I Cling To
BenjiTheTurtle chapter 10 . 8/26
I think this story is great! Please continue updating
Hell Jashin chapter 10 . 8/24
This is one of the first Derek/Stiles fanfics I've read, and I LOVE it. You do a great job at building tension between them and it is an absolute pleasure to read.
Sonya chapter 10 . 8/16
This is really good.
Love it still! Keep writing it, PLEASE! Such a good story. The flow of the story is still really good! Can't wait for chapter 11!
MoonChild8789 chapter 10 . 8/16
Good job.
Teegra123 chapter 10 . 8/16
OHMYGODOHMYFREAKINGOD
YOU ACTUALLY UPDATED
I...THIS IS JUST...NNGHN! *FLAILS EXCITEDLY*
leemikki chapter 10 . 8/16
Looks like I might reread if I have free time today. I have no idea what this was about. It must have been good if I followed it :)
GAOToxiC chapter 1 . 7/28
Just please update I really loved Ur fanfic. it's have a really great plot. The way u wrote about sterek it's really amazing plzzzz update Ur work. Keep fighting!
Teegra123 chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
Sheriff Stilinski: What's with all the noise?!
Stiles: I was- err- uh- ah- dream! I...had a vivid dream... O-O

Sheriff: ... ._.

Me: I'm just surprised he didn't say he was masterbating...
Guest D chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
I love this story! Please update soon!
byakuren-chan chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
plez update
Stepho chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
I read all nine chapters and the realized you haven't updated in over a year. This sucks.
BettiVanShe chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Amazingly written! I must say you kept it believable (all nine chapters) in the possible event of keeping a teen wolf fanfic believably "realistic" :D

Though I absolutely devoured it within few hours, I have some reservations about the timeline - if you stretched it time wise a little it would be even better!

I love the way you concentrate on both characters in a paced manner - which almost made me forget the time frame it was supposed to take place in.

I always imagine Derek sarcastic, even though his character does not show it much on the show, if you shifted his spirit this way a little - that would, in my opinion, be very very interesting and still did not damage your view of Derek :)

avoid the word ORB(S) that just made me laugh everytime the word came up, sorry I just think it is little out of place here..

otherwise I am completely taken by your story and WISH, VERY HOPEFULLY for an update, whenever you feel like it, even in a half a year :)))
Guest chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Update soon pleaseeee I terribly love the story I beg you pls post the net chapter soon
TwistedIrish chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
Love it! Update soon please!