Reviews for The Demon I Cling To
byakuren-chan chapter 9 . 3/11
plez update
Stepho chapter 9 . 1/8
I read all nine chapters and the realized you haven't updated in over a year. This sucks.
BettiVanShe chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Amazingly written! I must say you kept it believable (all nine chapters) in the possible event of keeping a teen wolf fanfic believably "realistic" :D

Though I absolutely devoured it within few hours, I have some reservations about the timeline - if you stretched it time wise a little it would be even better!

I love the way you concentrate on both characters in a paced manner - which almost made me forget the time frame it was supposed to take place in.

I always imagine Derek sarcastic, even though his character does not show it much on the show, if you shifted his spirit this way a little - that would, in my opinion, be very very interesting and still did not damage your view of Derek :)

avoid the word ORB(S) that just made me laugh everytime the word came up, sorry I just think it is little out of place here..

otherwise I am completely taken by your story and WISH, VERY HOPEFULLY for an update, whenever you feel like it, even in a half a year :)))
Guest chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Update soon pleaseeee I terribly love the story I beg you pls post the net chapter soon
TwistedIrish chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
Love it! Update soon please!
shikacho1994 chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Please update. I will give you cookies. And my love. And hugs. And cuddles while we watch the show together! But my god, for the sake of good fanfiction, don't abandon this jewel of literature!
oblaka chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Please update
Spontaneous-Kid chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Please please please update soon hopefully sometime this yea i've read this over three times just waiting for a new chapter to magically appear. :-)
HufflepuffHugz chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Love this story so much, please update soon :)
Fullmoontonightt chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
ajhsjddksjeopdk.

OMG, so many feels in this chapter 3
Fullmoontonightt chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
YEAH Stiles and Danny friendship 3
I think they would be amazing friends.
Fullmoontonightt chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
I really enjoy this fic! It 's just so awesome. And your writing style is amazing. 3

hahahaha, now I can't stop thinking about Stiles in Belle's dress.
Fullmoontonightt chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
I LOVE THIS FIC ALREADY
MoonChild8789 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Please update. I cannot wait to read more. Your story is so awesome.
Q u e e n V a m p chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Silly little Derek, skinny live is a bitch isn't it? And Stiles still loves you ya jerk so you better appreciate him…jerk, hot-jerk