Reviews for The Demon I Cling To
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 13 . 7/18
Yeah ! Stiles power \0/
I loved it! You should do an epilogue where the kids come home or something with the kids in it! I wanna see Papa Derek!
Hamura42 chapter 1 . 7/4
Please continue XD
guest chapter 12 . 4/24
pleeeeease carry on!
Heather chapter 12 . 4/9
This is so good! Please please write more! :)
Let me just say that I really like this story, but I hate you so much! My poor feels! I am literally crying right now, please let them be happy in the end!
Sterek3 IShipIt chapter 12 . 3/10
Love this cant wait for More!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
Write twelve DAMMIT
blackbloodywolf chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
this is so close to the end! please update soon!
Kiwiluv chapter 11 . 11/25/2016
I have been waiting. For an update fkr a while so thank you. I do really enjoy reading the story. Please more updates,and soon i hope.
Bad Scott chapter 11 . 10/26/2016
Ok I like this fic but I gotta say i am tired of Scott beating up on Derrick. I know it seems like it must be done but I tell you Scott should put a sock in it.

All he has ever done is blame Derrick for every problem
That has comes his or Stiles way but reality check not eveything that goes wrong is Derricks fault.

While I am not surprised Derrick is willing to accept responsibility because his life is shit and of course he is the center of all most unfortunate events, I am glad that Alison sorta tried to not blame Derrick out of convenience.

Stiles chose his actions against all advice and got hurt. He chose to pursue a relationship (friendship or otherwise) with Derrick and the highs and lows of forging relationships are going to happen. For Scott or anyone to think that no one is going to get hurt is ridiculous . To try and point blame is equally ridiculous and hypocritical .

With all offense intended - Scott can yell and whine all he wants but he isn't involved in the relationship between Derrick and Stiles . Sure he will take it upon himself to make decrees of blame and rant about what they should or should not be doing because that is what Scott does but Scott should See his way out of what he can't Bleven start to understand and shut up.

If the hunters weren't going after stiles "because " of Derrick, they would do it "because" of Scott. Then what? The point is no one except the villian is to blame of the bad deeds of bad people. They exist and are doing what they want for their own selfish purposes. their marks are either in the way to their goal or the means to meeting their goal.
lizzysakura21 chapter 11 . 9/25/2016
Oh my god this story has me in tears ;;;;; please continue, I can't wait for the next chapters
Lunaxel chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
Thank you for updating. I think Scott wa skins of being unfair to Derek because while he and stiles are friends he wasn't a very good friend to Stiles that season. Anyways love it please don't take another year to update
Guest chapter 10 . 5/1/2016