Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 9/7
Good stuff, good stuff.
Aze chapter 1 . 8/21
Je ne me lasse pas de la relire
WindChimePheonix chapter 1 . 8/12
Lol the walk on his knees comment, classic! My my Merlin is so oblivious it's hilarious. Lovely story. 3 :)
Alibabachu chapter 1 . 7/17
This was a really cute fic, I really enjoyed your writing style and hope to read another great fic :D
Revhead chapter 1 . 7/17
Love it! Laughing and smiling so much right now
Elkin reads chapter 1 . 7/15
Lol that was so funny, I love it.
FullOtaku chapter 1 . 3/9
Will you make more? Like what happens when Arthur needs an heir? How would they get one? How come Uthur is semi-supportive of their relationship when he tried to banish Gwen when he found out about theirs? You leave a lot of questions...
Katherin Night chapter 1 . 2/26
SO CUTE! 333333
Alytiger chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Oh gods I'm DYING my poor baby didn';t understand what was going on XD And OF COURSE Gwaine would want to know who the top was in the relationship
Anovia chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This was cute! Gwaine never did find out about Merlin's magic, how come is beyond me. All I can think off is the episode where Gwaine accompanies Arthur and Merlin on a quest and Merlin tells Gwaine what they're looking for even though it's supposed to be a secret to everyone, but Merlin's just like "but it's Gwaine." Anyways, this was full of the cuteness I need to survive, please continue to write Merlin fics.
Elles G chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
This is sooooo sweeeet and adorable! Good job!
Would you mind if I translate this to Madarin? I really like it and want to share this wonderful work. If it is okay with you, I'll post it on .com when I finished and credit you fully. Thank you very much! wait for reply :)
Emorull chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Oh my god!
This is unique and perfect and wow!
You blew my mind, as most readers, I have developed the pretty much void of emotion expression while reading, you broke me, I have this stupid small smile that occasionally escalates into a small, silent snicker.
Congrats, you broke my Reading mask.
Adrian Hunter chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
absolutely lovely!
I enjoyed it loads, felt a bit quick to finish though, would have loved some more.
LinkyOkumura37 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
That summary though- SO TRUE. Lol great fic, thanks for writing!
SlytherinPercy chapter 1 . 5/6/2015