Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 1 . 6/25
just so we are clear...when I say I bloody freaking love this story I mean HALLELUJAH GOD BLESSED YOU! I love this story to bits! I loved how merlin was getting blamed. How everyone EVERYONE seemed to think it was just something he did to arthur how even Uther practically said "go bend over until my son is not angry anymore" lol like you killed me and rebuilt me when Arthur said "I will never let you go" and I SQUEALED and my heart hasn't slowed down yet! I seriously need more story in this universe, like another where something like this happens or maybe what happens right after this- how do they behave, are the servants and others still giving them those sly looks AND GWAINE OMG when gwaine said you must tell me if he's not on top I fell out!
OlogyFF101 chapter 1 . 3/30
LOL, obviously they would both be oblivious, how can the two of them not be? LMFAO so many innuendo's!
Ellinor chapter 1 . 1/25
This is very, very good. I like your writing style!
All the feels, too!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Good stuff, good stuff.
Aze chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Magnifique
Je ne me lasse pas de la relire
WindChimePheonix chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Lol the walk on his knees comment, classic! My my Merlin is so oblivious it's hilarious. Lovely story. 3 :)
Alibabachu chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
This was a really cute fic, I really enjoyed your writing style and hope to read another great fic :D
Revhead chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Love it! Laughing and smiling so much right now
Elkin reads chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Lol that was so funny, I love it.
FullOtaku chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Will you make more? Like what happens when Arthur needs an heir? How would they get one? How come Uthur is semi-supportive of their relationship when he tried to banish Gwen when he found out about theirs? You leave a lot of questions...
Katherin Night chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
SO CUTE! 333333
Alytiger chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Oh gods I'm DYING my poor baby didn';t understand what was going on XD And OF COURSE Gwaine would want to know who the top was in the relationship
Anovia chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This was cute! Gwaine never did find out about Merlin's magic, how come is beyond me. All I can think off is the episode where Gwaine accompanies Arthur and Merlin on a quest and Merlin tells Gwaine what they're looking for even though it's supposed to be a secret to everyone, but Merlin's just like "but it's Gwaine." Anyways, this was full of the cuteness I need to survive, please continue to write Merlin fics.
Elles G chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
This is sooooo sweeeet and adorable! Good job!
Would you mind if I translate this to Madarin? I really like it and want to share this wonderful work. If it is okay with you, I'll post it on .com when I finished and credit you fully. Thank you very much! wait for reply :)
Emorull chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Oh my god!
This is unique and perfect and wow!
You blew my mind, as most readers, I have developed the pretty much void of emotion expression while reading, you broke me, I have this stupid small smile that occasionally escalates into a small, silent snicker.
Congrats, you broke my Reading mask.