Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Anna2211 chapter 1 . 3/8
Hell yes, I love this
This is brilliant. Such a crack-ish story but you get the characters' voices just right, and made me smile in all the right places. (And Uther's reaction is priceless.)Thank you for writing this.
Marion Hood chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Hehehe that's awesome!
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
That was so adorable! I couldn't help but feel so sorry for Merlin not realizing why everywhere was acting that way around him and accusing him of Arthur's foul mood! XDDD Poor Merlin, being so oblivious until Arthur had to spell it out for him. They are obviously the most cute couple in Camelot 3333 well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Awwww..
This is soooo cute! Gaaah!
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Hahaha cute :)
arya304 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I so want more this was a great story!
louisesnape chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Looooooooool so good I love it
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Very good. All the castle know about the feelings they have and that merlin is the only who can control Arthur.
GalaxyGirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
TIARA!? Oh my god that was freaking hilarious! And so very Arthur. Perfect.
Ink Stained Quill chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Hahaha this was so cute! Although, I must confess, I am about as oblivious as Merlin because it took me a while to realize what everyone was implying about him and Arthur X'D
Great story!

Ink
keepcalmandfangirlon chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Oh my gosh. This was amazing.
August Mayhem chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Ohmigawd! Oblivious!Merlin is oblivious. And adorable. Uther was bloody hilarious! The entire castle was. I laughed then whole way through this piece.

Seriously, I will worship at your feet and bow to your every whim. You are a goddess!

August