Reviews for Always him
littlebear62007 chapter 10 . 9/4
I love Janto chapter 10 . 1/14
Torchwood did not ruin Greens life.
He did that all by himself.

I understand Alice being angry.
But if she did not make that phone call...
I love Janto chapter 8 . 1/14
The Doctor is never on time,
I love Janto chapter 5 . 1/14
So that is how Jack lost his memories.
At least the other Jack is still on Earth.
sd4ianto chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Now what could it possibly be? They shouldn't have to worry about soldiers any more after Miracle Day.
Rageful Jewel chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Interesting. I found it hilarious that the mortal!Jack apparently had no problem with the word couple.

Will this fic ever be updated again or is it abandoned?
Mewknight chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Oh~ Jack is going to hate him. XP Jack willingly calling them a couple? XD I think he did once in the series, right? But he changed his mind after that. D: Well can't wait for the next chappy! XD
badly-knitted chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Ianto really is stuck! Without Jack's help he can't get back to earth, where and when he needs to be, but to get Jack's help he has to tell him more than he wants to and worse, he has to lie to Jack.

Still, at least Jack's agreed to help, which means Ianto is one step closer to home. Will he have to make Jack forget him though?

I wonder how long Jack's appartment will stay tidy once Ianto has left. Probably not long!
Lynka Read chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
I liked this
Mewknight chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Oh man, I hope Ianto didn't change anything! XD Oh no! Jack is going to die! Then come back again. XP Well can't wait for the next chappy! XD
Riva Zmajoki chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
I have to review again. This was funny. young Jack, priceless :)
Lynka Read chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
I liked this
badly-knitted chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Travelling through time really does complicate things!

Ianto is handling things well so far, but how on earth can he get to where he needs to be? I wonder who the friend is who paid Jack to rescue Ianto. I do hope it wasn't a case of mistaken identity and that Jack wasn't supposed to rescue someone else but found Ianto first! That would be a problem!

Can't wait to find out what happens next )
Riva Zmajoki chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
oh, oh, oh, oh write more. i like this solution it's simple and cute, and include all things that happened before.
Mewknight chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Aw, Ianto bumps into Jack~ XD Ha ha! Ianto and Jack in a tight spot. XDD Well can't wait for the next chappy! XD