Reviews for Working Girl
LOL. Nice.
Piscean6724 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
What a great story!
Washingtonmyhome chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Hey, this is fun. Once I figured out what was going on, it started to make sense. You ought to do one about the squad truck, after all, equal treatment, right?
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Such a cute story and a clever POV! Loved it.:D
Neemps chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Clever!
HeroWorshiper chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
What an adorable story. Thanks for the smile.

I bet Mike Stoker and the boys at the LA County Fire Museum would really get a kick out of reading this one. Anyone who has cared for Big Red for real could no doubt find a warm smile thinking of how things might seem from her perspective.

Nicely done!
paigygirl15 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
love it! hillarious! i had to read it twice to get it...lol very sneaky and creative! i didnt know you were talking about the engine till the last paragraph! very good! :)
Karen19 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Had to read this twice, as it makes so much more sense the second time. Had to admit that my mind was going in a whole different direction until the last paragraph.

Great story.
Ginger S chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Bwahahahahahahaha! Delightful! You're sneaky! But I loved it!
Dianne chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
LOL! Hilarious. I just love clever stories and this is just up in the tops of ones I've read. You are indeed talented, thanks so much, I needed a laugh today.
OBXTrekkie chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Awesome I loved every word.
Bamboozlepig chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hahahaha, LOVED THIS, KEL! I figured out who the girl was pretty fast, but I loved how you made 'her' seem like a human being, rather than a fire truck! This was such a cute story, very unique and such a wonderfully refreshing change to read, I ADORE it! Love how you keep people guessing by the double entendres and veiled semi-naughty language...I'm STILL laughing! Definitely going into my faves!
Ariane Rivendell chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Haha! Sweet! We'll never see those two gals the same way again! :-)
jerseybelle chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I figured it out close to the beginning. Very inventive.
Alana Carol chapter 1 . 8/31/2011