Reviews for Asshole
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Really enjoyed the inner dialogue. Game sounds like fun too. To bad I never played it :( Maybe Cain can show me how...
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
forgive me but I do not know that game and can only conclude from the wikipedia article that it generally involves a lot of drinking

"Ahamo smirked"

oh you old carnie, he can win without cheating, just because playing used to be his second nature

"the Queen grumbled"

even her, this is some good fun, they have going there

"Somehow."

I wouldn't be surprised if it had nothing to do with that at all

oh Cain

"Let Princess DG get those, she's the 'Asshole'."

such a lethal sentence, so innocent in context...

poor guy

"but he was pretty sure the guard wouldn't"

so funny

it could be because I completely lack context or possibly because I have just read through three complicated chapters of HPMoR, but this fic had me giggling so hard, I'm almost hurting
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I have never heard of this game, but I was amused anyway :) I'm off to google it now!
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Never heard of this particular game, but it is always entertaining when we steal your muse and use it for our own nefarious purposes. And Cain always gets stuck in game night, whether he likes it or not.
Johesaphana the Magnificellent chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Loved it :)

I'm thinking a rousing game of spoons (may be fun for glitch when he starts glitching), and strip poker when Cain and DG are drunk and horny, mayhaps? (*insert evil grin and twiddling fingers here*)
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
*points and laughs* haha, you got pulled into another ficlet series! (End of taunting)

I have no idea what the game Asshole is, I'll go look it up and re-read and see if it makes more sense. Although I'll admit I understand the premise that the guard is attempting to move in on DG.
Miller0259 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Huh HA, huh HA, heh hahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh my god. This was BEYOND magnificent. And that was one of the most awkward laughs I've ever produced so naturally I re-created it in text. Oh holy crap I can't stop giggling. This is FAN-f***ing-TASTIC!

I LOVE that her parents are playing too.

Game suggestions...hmmmmmmmmmm. Well let's see. There's Mall Madness, Pretty Pretty Princess 3 , Egyptian Rat Screw/Slap Jack on steroids or whatever the hell you want to call it, uno/crazy eights, monopoly, May I -AWESOME CARD GAME BTW that requires lots of players, and...yeah I think that's it for now
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Oh I know this game. I learned it one of my class back in High School. But we called it Scum our math teacher thought it would be fun to teach us it. :)

*laughing* I would be back tracking to if I was the guard... not unless he has a death wish.

I would like to suggest Twister or Monopoloy those would be fun.
Dragonlady80906 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
He he he. All the poor guard did was play the game like he was told. Any-hoo, I was thinking of the children's game "perfection". You have to place all those small shapes into their holes before the timer rattles the whole thing and knocks them all loose with a loud pop! that would be funny...poor game board wouldn't stand a chance. Or Spin the Bottle...he's stuck there. I'll leave now.
nightdrive23 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
So, I'm not entirely familiar with the game Asshole...but, nevertheless..."dig that hole, Animegus, dig it deeper than you've already gotten yourself in this far..."

I think someone mentioned Pictionary in another set of reviews...great idea, and of course Monopoly.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I'm not familiar with this game at all, but a seething Cain over terminology is always amusing.