Reviews for NamikazeCestRewritten
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
temporary hiatus? 2015?'
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
and there be a narukyuu verison or atleast a naruto as the dominate in the relationship?
Crucifix HiME chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
?!
dark rose modoki chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
"Não é à toa, que gosta de Batman? Homem-Aranha é bem mais legal do que ele!" Kyuubi exclamou.

"Não, ele não é." Itachi respondeu boca puxado em uma carranca apertado. Todo mundo sabia que Batman era muito awesomer do Homem-Aranha.

iron man u.u
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Pleeeaasse continue! This is seriously the BEST Naruti Kuuybi story ever!
Blu3Sou1 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
well at least your not abandoning them. hope you pick it up again soon, its a good story
Ms.LemonLime chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Noooo! I totally thought you had added a new chapter TT . TT you tease.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Awww hiatus :( ! Well I can't wait for your hopeful return :) ! Bye till then
WhoKnows chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
I'm overjoyed that Sasuke helped him out of his self dug grave before i tipped the tombstone on him :)
WhoKnows chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
If he really belives in that then my opinion is that he can BURN IN HELL (p.s i don't really believe in hell but i just wanna make a point)
WhoKnows chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
This chapter was BORING, with a capital EVERYTHING. I really do hope that the next chapter is going to suit my taste better.
WhoKnows chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awesome (the one word i could get out after you rendered me practically speachless)
pyscopyromaniac chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
I love this story, so please, update it!
flaming rose chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Noooo! It can not end! I won't allow it! (Slams fist on table.)

*five minutes later*

Please! Please! Pleeeaaasssseeeeeeeee write more! I simple must read moooorreeeeee! Please!
flaming rose chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Oh my god. I just had a vision of Naruto in a cowboy hat(In dark red.) and boots(a creamy light brown color.) while modling (dark red.)booty shorts. All the while tilting the hat down over one eye and grinning at Kyuubi who had decided to see what their little brothers were doing.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »