Reviews for SasoDei Lecherous Lectures
Loojee chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
damn! that was one hell of a fanfic! and when i say 'hell' i mean hot! haha! this was a good one, after whoring myself out reading narusasu and itasasu. *clap,clap* praises to the writer!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Deidara, if you're getting raped, don't just sit there! Call for help you dumb blonde!

Though I do like the idea of deidara being with sasori... Kukukuku
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That had a cute ending! Great job! :D
Hovinarri chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I can't think of anything, as I got a stupid grin stuck on my face. XD I love school SasoDei with Sasori as the older teacher who rapes Deidara...

Am I messed up if I think it's really cute, hm?
LolaLaTrailera chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Deidara is Sasori's little whore n_n
FACELESSWRITER11 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
A smut with a good storyline, there are a lot of things I simply adore about is story and I will probably go back now and read it again :)
FaintReality chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Boy I nearly died

asdfasfdd I kinda like it when Sasori forces it on Deidara because he loves him, and he accepts because a) Sasori's undeniably sexy b) he has this secret attraction too 333zazz

I'm gonna read more stories of you right about now c:

CC:C:C: it just makes me so happy
Skylin19 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Note: For some reason my stupid laptop wont let me send pm's to anyone and I cant write anyone back AUGH!...but I just wanted to request something...you are really my favorite author...I mean your #1 with ItachiSaskueSama #2 but anyways I love ALLLLLLLLL your stories their excellent...but I really love your Deathnote stories as well...why dont you make a cross over story w/ them both like on that one-shot you did, but this time make it a series of chapters {Cry} I sooo want it!

But great story you are excellent.
2kitsune chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Love this, your stories are always so good :) please continue!
Keono chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I only got to read half of it in the mornin and noe 9 hours later I am here!

For a while I had a student/teacher fetish (and I still kinda do XD) When my cousin asked me about what story I wanted a teacher student and she made it a student teacher with a teacher. This was a college fic :)

I'm not sure if I should make another sudent/teacher fic XD

And I really need to get to my part of the story. I feel bad ."

I'm also almost done with my current story but I still dun't have a lot of time cuz a band! .

Hidan dun't be a man-hoe!

Of course Dei would soon learn to love the rape! He can never resist his Danna! And he's seducing is as suttle as a gun

All Sori wants is some lovin back DeiDei! xD
AkastukiDragon chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
wow awesome story nicely done I love the student teacher thing it's cute. I also like how it starts off and makes you think it will go one way then all of a sudden it takes a different drection I love it :3
AnimeYaoiFangirl100 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I loved it! 3
Happii Haden chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Awwwwwww wat a cute ending! Lol epic story (as if yu cudnt make an unepic story) we lubs yu Woolfy
MidnightBlueMoon179 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Omfg, I sooooo needed this. My week has been ultra crappy and it's only Wednesday. Nothing makes me feel better like a SasoDei studentxteacher fic. I swear you are lifesaver. Your story is awesome, and soooooo what I needed after this week.