Reviews for Team Outcast
desdelor97 chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
This was a great chapter. please keep up[ the great work and please update soon.
HALLIBEL chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
no continue?
Dragon0905 chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Major spelling and grammer issues. But a good plot. When is the next chapter?
See ya next time. (:
snake1980 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
man what a first chapter I cant wait to see what happens during anko so call training. also cant wait to see how long it will take tayuya to open up to naruto. keep up the great work
Yano Uzumaki chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Really like this story so far. :)
Freddy4200 chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Pretty good so far.
kunt-destroyer420 chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Although the story is good, you might want to go back and re-read everything posted. You have a lot of grammar errors that need to be fixed. You may also want to get a beta to help you fix up your chapters. I don't say this to flame but to help. Also how was Naruto's heritage released to the public, you never said that once and the only ones that were told about it besides Naruto was Anko, Kin and Tayuya.
Yumi Nakamura Chan chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
i like it
WolfDots chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Please update soon! Love the story! :)
smokeapound chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
if you pick to flame this story anyway then they just be used to heat water for Naruto ramen, I know he's love more ramen.

if you pick to flame this story anyway, Then they just be used to heat water for Naruto's ramen, I know he will love more ramen.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
You still need to fix your grammar, it is still horrible.
karthik9 chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates
Tsukiko Nanami chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
I really like this fanfic i hope you continue to write it ;)
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Aww it's kinda cute, Tayuya and Naruto's interaction is a LITTLE bit like Sakura and Naruto's interactions just with less violence and in general meanness... Also I find it VERY funny that he has a thing for red-heads, what with Tayuya and Kuubi... Kushina would smile! And Minato would probably LAUGH his ass off! "It must be genetic"
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »