Reviews for Red vs Blue: Before the Recon
haley.nelson.5454 chapter 37 . 1/5
You need to write more to this fan-fiction. I want to know if Wash and Eleven make it farther in Freelancer and in a relationship to. Such a cliff hanger.
SupeyNinjaZora19 chapter 37 . 11/11/2013
OH MY-! Please please please PLEEEAAASE tell me that you're continuing on with this story! Pretty please? Oh man, t-that endin! DX DX please please continue! DX
Someone chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
I don't think it's really fair, cus Maine eats a plate of Washington-o's for breakfast. Also I find it funny that 11 says freelancers are the best of the best, when Spartans can kill them using only their ear lobes.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 37 . 10/4/2012
Yeah that episode along with Carolina and her incident the epsilon and wash was sick great job by the way like me I'm sure you can't wait for the next episode.
Gabe chapter 36 . 9/14/2012
Did I just read a thousand words of Wash thinking about his old cats? Yup. I think I did.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 36 . 9/14/2012
Hehe cute. _ I love cats. Great chapter can't wait till the next one.
ParabolaOfMystery chapter 36 . 9/14/2012
... Freaking adorable.
NicKenny chapter 36 . 9/14/2012
Could you do Tex's training match with Maine, York and Wyoming? I know it'd be a bit long but I'd love to see it and it'd still fit into the timeline of your story? PLEEEEZZZZZ! :D
LeannaTrizzle chapter 34 . 9/13/2012
This has nothing to do with the story, but you should write something about Wash and his love for cats considering the fact that RoosterTeeth has made them official now.
ParabolaOfMystery chapter 35 . 9/10/2012
I must say I love the new approach to this story. Before i guess the chapters seemed a little rushed, like they had to get somewhere ASAP. Now I feel like it's taking it's time more.
I loved the North/ South relationship in this chapter. It really reminds you that they really are family. ( although I was startled for a second when I accidentally read 'she got knocked around' as 'she got knocked up.')
BrambleStar14 chapter 35 . 9/10/2012
Nice scene, can you do a first person, extended Maine fight with Sleeveless dude in season 10?
Shadow knight1121 chapter 35 . 9/9/2012
Great chapter glad to see you updating this story again I also like how you added that part with Carolina I just love their rivalry can't wait till next time.
Gabe chapter 35 . 9/9/2012
And that's the story of how North owned everyone.
DaJazzGal chapter 35 . 9/9/2012
YAY! Thank you so much! This is awesome! :D

And North always looking for South... I love how you portray him! :)

Agent Badass, thats right! XD