Reviews for La Vie En Rose
AuntieL chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Nice chapter!
opalsfire chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
Hi know I haven't reviewed in forever. I really haven't time to ready, end of the semester, and I started a job.

Anyways, I have loved the last couple of chapters, I like where it is going... but I want more. Pppplllleeeaaassseee! I now you have started a new story and will come back, but I love vampy Sookie.

Thanks for sharing your time and gift with us.
Katha chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Hej I love your story... Can't wait for your next chapter...
blood4ever chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
its all good, good, good. keep going cant wait for the next lot of chapters

Shantigal chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
Love love love this story, now im all caught up . Woohooo tonights a good night!
Shantigal chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
They are really great together as a couple. I love their playful banter an how he teases her. I'm not to sure what to make of the demon wanting to tase S. i think E has a right to be worried. Love it!
AlphaSprout chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
More please.
Danikae chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
I love the story keep up the good work this is just as good as getaway
VixensLair chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
I love where this story is going! The details of the ceremony were fantastic! Once again, bravo.
vampire mum chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Just finished reading all of your stories. They are seriously hot! Looking forward to next chapter of this one.
Elsme chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
Hey, sorry for reviewing so late, I was on a holiday to Crete last week.

I really liked this chapter because I was really looking forward to reading the ritual. And it was everything I thought it would be (and more). I thought the description about the gold liquid appealing to Sookie was brilliantly written.

So well done, once more!
Gngr chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
WOW! You can sure spin a tale. That was great. I can't thank you enough for your kind words, you really are too sweet-but girl it's all you.
Balti K chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
Well! That was certainly interesting. She's not dead, so that's good, but what is up with her now? Levitating tables? Nothing is ever as expected with Sookie, that's for sure.

Cheers, Balti K
SPNjunkie25 chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
Awsome as always! but it was too Short!(this said in a whiney voice) LOL more soon PLZ! xoxo
smurdlock chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
I liked this chapter even without the lemons. Very interesting, I can't wait to see why the table is floating.