Reviews for Just Whistle
KissedByAFool chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
*sigh* so sweet
really loved it
TwilightxTanzie chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I must say I loved this story so much! You captured all the characters featured so well! And I know this is meant to be a one shot thing but a continuation of this would be totally amazing XD

But even if not, for an author that doesn't usually write romance, this was pretty sweet, great job :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Such a awesome Dissidia story and to make it better, it's Yuna/Tidus.
patriots12 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
You need to continue this, it's good
CaliTues chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Gah. :I The lack of fanfics surrounding these two in the Dissidia section is repulsive. Even worse, they stick her with Squall. :I Squall's a whiner. He deserves nothing.

This fic was incredibly cute~ C: Loved how he just blurts out things that are OH so important to Yuna, and she's all. "Squee! He remembers! 8D" And he's just all cool about it.

C: Hopefully we'll see more of these two~ Great fic!
Lazy Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I loved it! I wish this was in the game, I was really hoping for more Yuna and Tidus interaction. ;u;
Ryuzaki-22 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Aww.. its a beautiful story! i loved it! TTTT

Will there be a sequel for this? After Yuna finally whistle and Tidus would 'come and running'? Well, I hope you write more! (:
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Love it! The ending is so sweet, and I love the part about the utility belt. One thing I noted was that you switched from past tense to present tense about 1/3 of the way through. I'm not sure if this was on purpose or not, but I do think that you should be more consistent with it. But besides that, great job on this!
Rainstorm-Mosspath chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Awwwww this is so adorable! *_*

Love it!
Jane St. Valentine chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I now have cheesy grin on my face. Thanks for making my day before I head to work. _ :)
inkie chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
AND THEN YUNA GOES AND SACRIFICES HERSELF FOR TIDUS' SAKE TO DEFEAT THE MANIKINS. I think I'm going to cry now-your story really reminded me of why Dissidia hit me so hard. This was poignant. Goddamn.

(I love Tidus and Yuna so much! *sniff*)

Thank you for writing!

P.S. I loved Tidus' comments about Cecil and Firion. The phrase "utility belt" had me falling off my seat laughing. In-between the crying periods, of course.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 8/31/2011