Reviews for Back To Base
Duchess67 chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
Aw, what a sweet story! I'd like to read the sequel, but can't find that author on here.

I'm curious as to why the Doctor doesn't shield what happens when he touches someone, or did he, there at the end?
To the TARDIS chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
awwwwww
To the TARDIS chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Andy: Punch
Donna: knee to crotch
Doctor: on floor getting kicked in the face
To the TARDIS chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
*giggle*

awesome

*blush*
To the TARDIS chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
they make me go "awwwwwww"

I just rewatched Journeys end today, and oh how I cry.
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
:D I love it
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
perfection
VILYA74 chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Lol!
XSilval chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
Lovely story. I thought Donna forgave 10 a bit fast but that's just her way. I loved her relationship with Andy, all in all a very good read.
cassikat chapter 9 . 10/1/2011
This was lovely. I adored the way that Donna and Andy's relationship grew and changed. And frankly, it was long past time the Doctor realized what Rose is like.

Aaand to paraphrase old credit card commercials: Hedge clippers have a price tag - Andy punching the Doctor, simply priceless. And deserved D

Final mention - n'awww, baby Mikey is -too- precious for words! And the family dynamic is wonderful...even managing to fit the Doctor in, though he hasn't quite been forgiven yet.
tkelparis chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
Still love this story! It feels perfect!

Let me know how you think I should categorize "Eyes Forced Open." I'll starting post it here when you get back to me!
RudeandNotGinger92 chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
"and before the Doctor knew it Andy had landed a punch fair and square on his face." This is my favorite line in the story cause I can totally see it happening. Fantastic as always !
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »