Reviews for Lead and Gold
CherrySlushLover chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Sydrian for ever... I love it so far!
Lily1986 chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
Oh man... The way this ended broke my heart... Just like the last book's ending... I'm off to read the sequel now!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
I don't even have words to describe it. It's so sad.
I'm just sitting there, crying and felling that my heart is breaking over and over again. You're a terrific writer.
I don't know what else I can write. You made my shiver and I thank you for that.
weareallfangirls chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
Oh, wow. Words can't explain how amazing this actually is. To me, this is one of the best fanfiction's I've ever read. You are honestly such an amazing writer, and the epilogue had me in tears. I don't know if you've made a sequel, I'll check now:'), but I can't wait for it! Again, words can't stress how brilliant this was.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
It was good until the end. Sry , but I prefer a happy ending, b/c books r suppose 2 give u wat life can't.
Lally Y K chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
Wow, boy, this story took my breath away.
Specially because I couldn't buy yet 'The golden Lily' and I finished "Bloodlines" yesterday and I'm already at loss of this wonderful world o Richelle Mead.
Truth to be told, you inspired and put mystery and discoveries on the right way, we felt anxious, grief, longing and joy, throughout those twelve chapters.
And I have to be blunt: I was frustrated when I hit the last line, but my breath returned as soon as I saw that you intend to continue.
I haven't checked your profile yet, but I'm already looking forward to see your stories and this sequel to a happy ending (I hope!) as well..
You are very gifted, I really had a great time reading. Congratulations again.

Lally
Laura chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
A great fanfic! Great story and true to the characters. As I said at the beginning the best one out there! Hardly wait for the sequel.
Laura chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Really nice chapter!
Laura chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
This must be the best fanfic ever! I love the way you kept the characters' personalities and strengths. Really good! Keep it up!
readmeimmabook chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Fucking amazing.
Sad sad chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
That was the saddest thin I've ever read... Poor Sydney... And Adrian... Great story. I hope the sequel can make me feel better lol
GoldenMorning chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is such a good fanfiction. One of the bests I've ever I finished reading I had to scram over to the sequal lol anyways I'm really looking forward to more of your writing
DaughterOfHermesWatchUrWallet chapter 12 . 3/22/2012
Amazing! I loved every chapter! I had been really curious to see if there was any fanfics with Adrian and Sydney after reading Bloodlines! And here I come across this oh so amzing fanfic! It was truely awesome and I think you captured every character in the best possible way! If I didn't know better myself, I had been reading the sequel to Bloodlines :) Every word had me on edge begging for more, just like in the book.

I cant wait to go off and read the sequel to this! I love how it ended and cant wait to read more!

-DOHWUW
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
This story is the most heartbreakingly awful story I've ever read. Yet, at the same time it's also the most beautiful. I'm almost scared to read the sequel (though, I will because if I don't it will drive me crazy). Excellent writing. I felt so many emotions as I was reading this.
mellownonchalant chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
this is so sad. Sydney finally admits her feelings for Adrian but the Alchemists are in the way. Its so sad that she can't tell Adrian the truth about the Alchemist's re-education if she breaks their rules. I feel for Adrian so much. The angst and forbidden love is well demonstrated.