Reviews for Mending Hearts
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 10 . 6/21
How have I missed this one so far? This is awesome! We don't usually get to see a softer side of Leatherneck.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
Love the story
susan chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
it's was nice of you to retool your story it's a lot better !

I still think nurse rachett & leatherneck will be dating off and on .

hopefully low light will keep quiet about it.

unless he wants gard duty forever

please keep writing and update soon.

please & thank you )
susan chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
I don't think that's what they wanted to happen but they really need to talk before going to a whole another level here in the relationship. one day at a timme and only time will tell.

keep writing and I will keep reading please and thank you.
Avalon.Roxy chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
Damn. I missed the original Chapter 10. And I was hoping Leatherneck was finally gonna get some lovin'! :(
Tinks231 chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Okay, I just caught up on this one and awww! So sweet! Leatherneck always cracked me up in the cartoons. It's nice to see him get his own story for a change!

Looking forward to more!
NurseKelly chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
"We need to talk." No good will come of that... :-)

Loved this chapter. I really want to see more of them interacting, more backstory of them.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Sexy hot chapter, even though I wasn't expecting it (but I still enjoyed it). It was a good thing you changed the rating to 'M'. You might even consider posting this chapter separately on adultfanfiction and either keeping the scenes in this chapter the way they are, or toning it down slightly if you want a lower rating (while telling your readers that there is an uncensored version elsewhere). Nothing you have to do, but I know willwrite4fics has done it for her stories.
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Yay! They finally hooked up! Great chapter, hopefully the "we need to talk" isn't a bad thing. I really like this pairing. Update soon!
NurseKelly chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Well, I didn't see THAT coming!Not complaining at all, i just didn't expect it this chapter. I definitely want more on the backstory for each of them now.
susan chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
woah didn't see that one coming I guess leather neck

really likes julia and she like him then...

please keep writing and I will keep reading it )

please & thank you )
Lady Jaye1 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Well, they finally caved in to the sexual tension between them! I look forward to how this progresses from here.
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Yay! I was hoping they'd get together soon.. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter..
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
Loved it! I can't wait to read more!
susan chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
great story it's sounds like leather neck and rachettman wil get along great only time will tell .

please write and I will read it ) )