Reviews for The Beltane Fires
Elise Deschat chapter 5 . 6/12
It's a wonder that Joseph ever grew to be an adult...good prequel
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Some people write Ben or Adam as too severe always flying off the handle. You wrote a typical Bonanza row which went badly wrong for poor joe. This played out like a Bonanza episode and I loved it thank you.
Drumboy100 chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
Love how you used a cultural practice to bring renewal to the brother relationship. Adam and Joe are such opposites, it's no wonder they fight all the time, but they always make up at the end.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Loved your entire story!
maxim chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
What a good story! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
LOVED IT!
Elbertina Roberts chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
This is a great story. You did a great job. Thank you.
To Maxie-from wrangler chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Great job with another story! I am probably not reading any of your stories in the order in which you wrote them, but so far they have all been well written and enjoyable! So, once again thank you for sharing your terrific talent! Sincerely, Wrangler, aka Terri
Tacpebs chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
That was a good story. I really enjoyed it. _
Crica chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Beautiful job. A loved it.

Thanks for write.
nevadagal chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Wow, Maxie what a good story. Again, your writing has me totally picturing this happening. Adam seems too harsh but sometimes he could be that way. Well done, Maxie. I look forward to more from you!
Above Water chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Well done! ;)
Jingle For Goldfish chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
This was a very sweet story. I really enjoyed it. You're a great writer, and you cranked this out in no time flat, a combination of skills I seriously envy. Looking forward to your next project! :)
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Love it!
Above Water chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Nicely done so far; you write the characters accurately, and your prose is pleasant to read. Keep up the good work, and thanks for the frequency of your updates. ;)