Reviews for It All Started in Anaheim
mist shadow chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
heh, back on the road and getting to know each other. what more can a guy wish for on the way to 'find himself'?

this sounds very familiar. ah yes. I guess they got this monster before the Winchester brothers then. heh, wonder what they will think of each other when they ran into the other party?

and trying to find himself and figure out what it means to be a 'Xander Harris' was the whole point of the trip, wasn't it? so it makes sense that he doesn't know and doesn't feel like one at the moment
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Really liked this part, and thought it was cool to see how Xan and Har were working on getting to know the other, to the point Harry was able to recognize, something that makes me wonder if the other Scoobies would have noticed before it was too late? Looking forward to the sequel, and will be wanting to see who else Harry and Xander will end up running into, some folks from back home, or worse.
brad chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
there were the skinwalker episodes or cursed wishing coins or the bloody mary ghost,
VLight chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Dude! This is about the most awesome Buffy/HP cross there is. Your aim was EASILY met. Was thinking from the second paragraph after they met up that this was the start of a Supernatural-type adventure/quest. As for future possible content: Car Buying, Evil elementalist, Fenrir, Loki(Supernatural), and evil twin battles.
bubbles-fishbowl chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I LOVE it! Zombie-Disneyland with Xander and Harry? Epic. I'd love to read the series if you plan on writing it.

I love the fact that in this fic Harry is older than Xander 'cause it's usually the other way around.

You really wrote the charakters well. They were just like in the books/show, only a bit more grown up ;)

I don't really have any suggestions for a series, but Xander/Harry should meet some of the charakters from Harry Potter/Buffy or Angel.
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is fucking brilliant!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This looks like it could be a lot of fun, and I like the idea of Harry and Xander becoming best buds, with Harry providing some of the guy pov that Xander had very littleof in canon, at least a pov from someone around his own age anyway. Hoping to see more of this soon.
Crazy Weird chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I don't really have any plot suggestions, but I really hope you continue with this, I haven't seen anything like before and am looking forward to (hopefully!) reading more!
Orchamus chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hell yeah, this seems like a good series.
ocsummers chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
You have to keep writing it. Otherwise I just might burn down your home(though arson has never been my thing, I think I might make an exception for you.)

This is exactly what this damn site need,as it might inspire others to do the same.

25 | « Prev Page 1 2