Reviews for Am I Alive
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
You ARE the first one to write this! It did impress me, and I enjoyed reading it :) Thunder
Silverwolf819 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This is a pretty deep poem about Brew/Tempest. And hey what do you know, this is the first story about Brew/Tempest. :D I wish I can write peoms like this, I suck at poetry!
JacketsAreCool chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Mann, goose bumps! I mean literally! When I read the line 'I Am Alive'*shiver* eesh, it still gets to me. Cool poem, you make it seem that Tempest IS alive! I congratulate you for that, oh, and for the fact that you ARE the only one with enough gall to write about brew.:D keep up the great work!
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Whoa...INTENSE! XD Utterly epic, this poem is beautiful in the dark and ominous way~!
clexausic chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
You are right, the first and only person who 'had the balls' to acctually write a fanfic about the Demon Tool (smile)

And if you say you had fun while writing this then your imagination certainly has no limits - glad to see that you took the initiative, it turned out beautiful.

Congratulations, first-writer-of-a-Brew-story, you deserve it!
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
And I would like to applaud you for posting it up because it's a pretty damn good poem. You sure set the bar high for this one xD

Panda.