Reviews for Llais Soniarus
theHuntgoeson chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
I absolutely love this! I'm rather proud of the fact that I guessed Gene's guilty secret before Alex did, and the image of Gene singing Danny Boy - which, as we know, has so many resonances on an A2A context - is so moving and beautiful. I just love the idea of Gene singing, and of him having a resonant baritone voice! And the ending is just right, why not leave something to our imaginations?

Good luck with your studies!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Yes you are cruel. But my imagine is on over drive right now. Thanks for writing and sharing.
GeneHuntress chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Really enjoyed this - you got the two of them so well! Thanks for writing. :)
Eleantris chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Love, love, love, love, love this! And I think you finished at the right point, myself. This was gorgeous! Good luck with your teacher training!

X D
Jazzola chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Aww, what a gorgeous note- excuse the pun- to end on! Beautiful Galex, and Gene in a tux... mmm... I know several people who would pay money to see that.

Love it! Thanks so much for writing this!

Jazzola
HopelessRomanticxox chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
ooh never imagined gene singing lol love the Danny boy reference :) cant wait for more x
sillygenie chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Great idea - and thank god it wasn't the line dancing I feared it was! xx
ms mugwump chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Welsh speaker here so knew what the title meant, and it's enjoyable nontheless. Just love the thought of Gene singing :)
Jazzola chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I was not expecting that! Great idea :D And the ending- bittersweet, brilliant. Fabulous writing, I can't wait for more!

Jazzola
JLY-75IV chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Oh, how sweet! And Gene probably getting embarrassed by being found out by Alex,afraid she'll laugh at him? Couldn't help but smile, more so because I've heard Phil Glenister sing and he certainly does NOT have a barytone voice (not bad though)! Please update soon! :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
A choir! Mmm. But for gene to run off like that is awful. Cant wait for the next chapter to see what work environment is like. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Eleantris chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
He's in a choir! I love it. :D Brilliant chapter, I can't wait for more!

X D
beth88 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I wonna no what the secret is! :D plzz update soon! :D x
Fenella Church chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
That is so Gene not having any money in his wallet to pay his dues. Looking forward to finding out what he's up to and hoping Alex will get on the case :)
3speckledeggs chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
What the bugger is Gene up to?