Reviews for Everything
Viv24 chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
That was just beautiful! I'm a huge Johnlock shipper, but I really like this pairing as well. It's way too underrated. I am a new shipper for this pairing, but I think it might be the one that could most likely happen. Great job! Keep writing!
imaginativefig chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Squee! That last chapter! I'm flailing my hands like a freak right now. Molly/Lestrade is the CUTEST PAIRING EVER, and I defy anyone who says otherwise. I love this song, too :) Don't stop!
adorkable chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Please continue this story!

Its sweetness made my day )

I really wanna know what their date is like

FallonHolmes chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
OH my gosh they are just to darn cute together! I'm really enjoying this story. I like that we get to see the relationship from the very beginning. I would offer to beta for you but I don't met any of the requirements unfortunately. Can't wait for the next chapter.
broadwayb chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
yay - despite the story not being beta'd, you've done wonderfully on the chapter. just a few grammatical and tense errors - but a beta will soon correct that. looking forward to more! :)
alotis2words chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Sorry! I will beta! I am having issues accessing my account, and it's maddening!

And of course the second chapter was as brilliant as the first. Of course it was. You are quite a good writer!
Sherringford Holmes chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you! Your amazing! Thank you for the mention! I love this story and I'll keep my eyes open for the next chapter :) you wonderful person!

Best wishes and speak soon,

X x
alotis2words chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
That was brilliant, and very well written for a foreign speaker! Good job!

I can beta and brit-pick if you like. School is fairly easy at the moment and such, so I've got LOADS of free time.

Once again, very impressive for a non-native. This is one pairing that gets almost NO attention, despite how cute they are together!
Ace of Emeralds chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
N'awwww! How adorable :) I love that song, actually. Didn't think anyone else knew it. Love this story too!

By the way, your English is really great. (I'm a native speaker but I know how hard it is to learn another language. I'm learning Mandarin Chinese and it's going... interesting.)
broadwayb chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
a great start - and I've officially set sail on the Molly/Lestrade ship lol

if I wasn't so bogged down with school I would beta :/
FallonHolmes chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I like it. I for one have always thought there should be more Molly/Lestrade stories. I look forward to reading the rest. Though I do suggest you find a good beta. They can help with the grammar errors. I wouldn't worry to much about the brit-picking though, I'm horrible at that myself.