Reviews for In Which Rin is Confused
InkDragons chapter 1 . 6/14
That was perfectly in character. Just perfect. Loved the cluelessness. And I loved the I'm not cute part. Seriously. This thing was awesome
Evilneko101 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
HA! You captured Rin's "I'm an dense idiot oh well I don't care ill just sleep I guess" personality so well! And Ryuji, just, UGGGHHHH SO PERF
loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I absolutely loved the story, wouldn't have changed a thing, but I really liked the"HEYGUESSWHATI'MAPAGEBREAK"
Just Will chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Was a wonderful story, full of good natured humor. Rin is so naive and socially inept that you just can't help but think he's adorable because of it all. You did a great job on this and you really could do a lot more with this I think but that is up to you of course. I still enjoyed it and liked it a lot so once again: great job.
BookAddict67 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
RIN STOP BEING SO ADORABLE YOURE BURNING MY EYES OUT!

Wow, Rin is sure oblivious. I liked this fic a lot. It was really cute from Rin's pov. Thanks!
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This was so cute, loved it :D
Music-chan loves anime chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I wanna know moooooore _
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Cute and fluffy ;)
HanariaBlack chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
cuuuuute haha rin is so cute that I want to borrow him home XD
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
ohmygod amazinnnn tehehehe
nimbi-piru chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh! Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me! I want you to continue this cause everything from Rin's perspective makes it funny and cute
In the next(if theirs going to be one) he should try to figure out why he likes Bon or something
And maby this would be a good conflict- "Is it cause he keeps kiss'n me and taking me out on dates that I like 'em?"
"Shitty four-eyes says it's 'cause I have a short attention span and stuff, but I stopped paying attention and didn't quite get it." - Faveorite line
socrazyimsane chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awwwww, cute! :D
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Awww...this was too cute! I loved it! Yep, totally Rin here. -giggles- I wanna cuddle him...but I think Ryuji will glare at me...

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!