Reviews for In Which Rin is Confused
Just Will chapter 1 . 2/16
Was a wonderful story, full of good natured humor. Rin is so naive and socially inept that you just can't help but think he's adorable because of it all. You did a great job on this and you really could do a lot more with this I think but that is up to you of course. I still enjoyed it and liked it a lot so once again: great job.
BookAddict67 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
RIN STOP BEING SO ADORABLE YOURE BURNING MY EYES OUT!

Wow, Rin is sure oblivious. I liked this fic a lot. It was really cute from Rin's pov. Thanks!
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This was so cute, loved it :D
Music-chan loves anime chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I wanna know moooooore _
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Cute and fluffy ;)
HanariaBlack chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
cuuuuute haha rin is so cute that I want to borrow him home XD
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
ohmygod amazinnnn tehehehe
nimbi-piru chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh! Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me! I want you to continue this cause everything from Rin's perspective makes it funny and cute
In the next(if theirs going to be one) he should try to figure out why he likes Bon or something
And maby this would be a good conflict- "Is it cause he keeps kiss'n me and taking me out on dates that I like 'em?"
"Shitty four-eyes says it's 'cause I have a short attention span and stuff, but I stopped paying attention and didn't quite get it." - Faveorite line
socrazyimsane chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awwwww, cute! :D
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Awww...this was too cute! I loved it! Yep, totally Rin here. -giggles- I wanna cuddle him...but I think Ryuji will glare at me...

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was cute! I love it!
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Haha I love it xD It was awesome and just so like Rin! Even getting "Big Words" wrong and skipping uninteresting things; straight to the point.
If there were errors then I didn't notice them and it was generally just cute and amazing I think my favourite line gotta be;

"It reminded me of something that would happen in one of those squishy romance manga that I totally don't read."

PERFECTION! XD
xMYUSHI chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
You depicted Rin so perfectly, that it's amazing. And the story was amazing too! xD