Reviews for The Sibling Complication
rin645 chapter 32 . 9/1
Man I'll be honest I'm not really enjoying this super long water park arc, it feels way too long winded. Too much unnecessary details and reference.
Congrats on 500 reviews! I love this story, can't wait for an update
Lord-Sylph chapter 33 . 1/22
I've really got to know, are Houtaru, Eru and Co. From another anime? If so, I've GOT to know, what's it called? Those four sounded really amusing!
Axcel chapter 37 . 1/6
Kirino...you're the one who ordered him repeatedly to go with that other guy on your date. Blame yourself.
Axcel chapter 23 . 1/6
Perhaps Kirino finally felt a bit of recognition and guilt over how much her brother sacrifices for her.
Ren K chapter 21 . 12/31/2015
Please write moaaaaar :3
Guest chapter 37 . 12/24/2015
please update sooooon
getfuzzy4235 chapter 37 . 11/19/2015
Great to see you writing again. I love these chapters. Don't stop and keep on writing. :)
Demon King Piccolo chapter 37 . 10/24/2015
It's been so long since I last read this story that I had essentially forgotten almost the entire plot. I had to re-read the entire story before reviewing the latest chapters.

So how does it fare?

Honestly, the tempo of the story feels different. Not rushed, but as if several chapters had been crunched together. After all, chapter 21-33 consisted of the Waterpark in which you brought in Kuroneko, Saori, and various other characters. At times, it seems a lot of elements get brought in with the intention of being plot points later (which you also hinted at in the latest chapter), but for the most part, there was no major development with Kyousuke/Kirino or within their characterization.

Then in the span of three chapters, a major scare, a major fight, then a major change in relationship happens; these among others, really. Seem incredibly quick compare to the slow development we've experienced previously. In addition, the characterization also seems somewhat different - both Kyousuke and Kirino appears more intense and emotionally driven. Even Isshenji seems a bit less egotistical.

Do not think of this necessarily as criticism of the direction of the story, however. I think it's to be expected. It's been two years since the Waterpark Arc ended and your writing style, plot method, and etc is bound to change. If anything, I'm actually impressed you came back to continue the story after all this time.

In that regard, I think the fans of this story in general appreciate your dedication. The Oreimo section is small and your story is one of the few 'epics' available to read.

I hope you continue the fanfic, so that we get to see how this all ends!
FateBurn chapter 37 . 10/13/2015
good so far.
midnightscar17 chapter 37 . 10/9/2015
I enjoyed your story. But when do you plan on updating
AirenLag chapter 37 . 9/24/2015
Oh. My. God. I have been waiting so long for this story to continue, i can't wait to read what's gonna happen with kyosuke & kirino now that she want's to take the next step *o* I'll be waiting desperately for the next chapter.
jeff5scroggins chapter 37 . 9/16/2015
Give me lemon Pls will this be m now or can you make a side story with this story lemon scene and keep this one t
RecklessBaka chapter 37 . 9/11/2015
Oh thank god we're back to Kirino and Kyousuke. I know Isshenji was put into the story as a character foil for Kyousuke and was around so that Kyousuke could actually fight for his relationship, but his time in the story was dragged out a bit long. He's not really his own character per say, more of an archetype so that actual characters can have growth interacting with him. He was boisterous, annoying and took up a fuck-ton of spotlight. And he's an OC, so it's even worse lol. Because of this, I was really glad the Waterpark arc ended, if only for Isshenji to leave, yet he came back...

So really glad he left and I hope Kyousuke gets some interaction with Kuroneko and Sasori, actual characters.

Besides that, Kirino wants to fuck! Oh lord.
KyouManX57 chapter 37 . 9/10/2015
Great chapter gave me both emotional and physiological reactions though I feel like it would be too soon for anything like this to happen and Kyousuke still seems a too adamant to such things to break this soon, well until the next chapter I hope you feel well.