Reviews for The Sibling Complication
Ordo-Silver chapter 34 . 8/18
Very well done. You've done an amazing job writing this. I'm starting to think that all Oreimo fan fiction writers are in cahoots xD because I haven't read a poorly written story yet and I've read several now. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this and the other stories relating to it including the original by Zkname. About the characters differences from canon. Why are you worried about it? Things have progressed differently from the light novel, different events, different reactions, so of course they would be different. You've done an amazing job portraying them and trying to get their thoughts and feelings across to us and you've kept the story interesting. Why is it that almost all of the Oreimo fan fiction writers have gone AWOL though? This category has amazing stories in general and a great fanbase to it despite the small size. I would very much like to see this story recontinued since it seems to have been left. BTW, I was simply astounded when you said this story was estimated to be 150 chapters. I'm glad I took the time to read your story and I know I would gladly take more time to read the rest of those 120 chapters as they come out if you start writing again and I think most of the other readers would to. Anyway, despite whatever you decide to do, good luck in your endeavors and especially in writing!
Elrohas chapter 34 . 6/11
So what ever happened to this story?
I really enjoy it, although it can be over the top at times (talking about the waterpark battle)
You didn't say you weren't continuing so at least an explanation is needed.
migdude10 chapter 34 . 5/12
Good stuff! Hope you come back to this someday.
Haha kissxsis reference
lickymee chapter 26 . 3/20
Lol would kinda wanna see more lemon
SamuelC chapter 34 . 3/2
Sad to see this story getting neglected as I do enjoy it alot. The idea about beginning the story right after an extremely severe accident and then force them to keep it secret while still living together and coming to the root of their feelings is terriffic.

However I do want to voice my opinions. Most importantly; keep it simple. How do you live your ordinary day-to-day life in a secret relationship with your sis. How do you still look your parents in the eye and keep lying to your friends? You did it great in the beginning! Hopefully I get to see it again :)
Keeper of Harmony chapter 34 . 8/28/2014
It's been almost a year since your last update...Do you plan on continuing this story?
midnightscar17 chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
Funny how you tie in kiss x sis. Except u left out a detail of major difference between this and that. That kiss x sis arent related by blood. This show is. But I still enjoy the relation you made lol. Wonder if it was a hint of you trying that out between them later on.
Fireminer chapter 34 . 6/16/2014
Not a particular emotional story, but you retain the spirit of OreImo. The plot is well-thought, however, I do feel some parts could be more refined to be memorable.
kenkade chapter 34 . 5/22/2014
Ah man, that's too bad if this story is dead. One of my favorites here. The waterpark chapter was a bit drawn out imo, but it was a fun read though. Hope to see this continued. You left one hell of a cliffhanger!
Kurokawa Kazunari chapter 34 . 4/26/2014
i want this story continued... it was getting better... AND I WANT TO FINISH READING IT!
ZetRadio chapter 34 . 3/11/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next! I love your work!
gman chapter 34 . 3/7/2014
RIP ;_;7
firesgleam chapter 34 . 2/17/2014
It's quite good, when do you think the next chapter will be out
Anlanther chapter 34 . 2/13/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Need the next chapter and the one after that! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I really can't get enough of this!