Reviews for The Sibling Complication
ZetRadio chapter 34 . 3/11
Can't wait to see what happens next! I love your work!
gman chapter 34 . 3/7
RIP ;_;7
firesgleam chapter 34 . 2/17
It's quite good, when do you think the next chapter will be out
Anlanther chapter 34 . 2/13
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Need the next chapter and the one after that! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I really can't get enough of this!
Anlanther chapter 14 . 2/11
Lol! Kissxsis action here!
MushishiGinko01 chapter 34 . 1/27
A another well constructed chapter as usual, always leaving the the desire for more. I hope you update soon
Axcel chapter 34 . 12/10/2013
Ah well, they'll be mad at each other for a few days and then one (brother) will snap and apologize when he realizes he hasn't considered the situation isn't easy for her, either. Kirino will reciprocate. Then M happens. Personally, I've never been able to see them as siblings.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
Y U NO UPDATE?!
MortisLunaris chapter 34 . 11/3/2013
I like your character portrayal.
Also, I like your use of OC's.
fb39ca4 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
that mech battle was way too drawn out
J.V. Hart chapter 34 . 10/14/2013
I have to say Eliya you've got a great story going on here. I look forward to all the trials and tribulations that Kirino and Kyousuke are going to go through. The Waterpark arc was very interesting and incredibly entertaining. Kyou still seems unwilling to accept that they have a relationship that's different than normal. Kirino still has some thing she needs to work out herself, if she wants her relationship to work she is going to have treat Kyou differently. I look forward to the next chapter to see how they try to work through their fight. Keep up the good work!
Kirino chapter 34 . 10/13/2013
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE! I CAN'T WAIT AS LONG AS I DID LAST TIME PLEASE
starburst98 chapter 34 . 10/6/2013
i'm still confused about why he so adamantly refuses to say he got tazed. will ayase tell her and then she goes and beats him up fior being a dumbass?
Sir Muffin chapter 34 . 10/4/2013
This is getting more and more interesting with every chapter. I hope to see more chapters soon. You might even get a muffin basket... Love, Dark
Vhan8765 chapter 34 . 10/3/2013
Alrighty, review time! Man, it's been a long times since I got to throw myself into a good review! Overall though, I adored this chapter! You are very right that it was short (little disappointed by that), and there was many mistakes with capitalization, but aside from that the chapter was sweet and to the point.

First scene, Kirino's rage at the weak reward was pretty good. I felt it was a bit over the top at first, but came to the realization soon that Kirino IS over the top, haha. (It's been too long since I've watch Oreimo! :( :( :( I'm still so depressed that it's over!) And plus, you made up for it good with her lack of energy to continue the fit and eased down. Then her concern for Kyousuke's wound, followed by the small anger of his quietness was good.

Next, the massage was cute. The interactions between the two was cute as well, and then the playful poking and probing was fairly adorable! As expected from you, you transitioned it into a more passionate scene very nicely.

Finally, you had Yoshino's return good along with the siblings reactions too. The quick, flustered feelings were good and felt in character with Kirino's quick recover. The small quarrel between the two was good as well, and Kirino stealing Kyousuke's drink was cute. And for the final statement said, well I can only wait for the next chapter to be released haha!

Keep up the good word Eliya, I look forward to your next chapters!