Reviews for The Sibling Complication
Haha kissxsis reference
lickymee chapter 26 . 3/20
Lol would kinda wanna see more lemon
SamuelC chapter 34 . 3/2
Sad to see this story getting neglected as I do enjoy it alot. The idea about beginning the story right after an extremely severe accident and then force them to keep it secret while still living together and coming to the root of their feelings is terriffic.

However I do want to voice my opinions. Most importantly; keep it simple. How do you live your ordinary day-to-day life in a secret relationship with your sis. How do you still look your parents in the eye and keep lying to your friends? You did it great in the beginning! Hopefully I get to see it again :)
Keeper of Harmony chapter 34 . 8/28/2014
It's been almost a year since your last update...Do you plan on continuing this story?
midnightscar17 chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
Funny how you tie in kiss x sis. Except u left out a detail of major difference between this and that. That kiss x sis arent related by blood. This show is. But I still enjoy the relation you made lol. Wonder if it was a hint of you trying that out between them later on.
Fireminer chapter 34 . 6/16/2014
Not a particular emotional story, but you retain the spirit of OreImo. The plot is well-thought, however, I do feel some parts could be more refined to be memorable.
kenkade chapter 34 . 5/22/2014
Ah man, that's too bad if this story is dead. One of my favorites here. The waterpark chapter was a bit drawn out imo, but it was a fun read though. Hope to see this continued. You left one hell of a cliffhanger!
Kurokawa Kazunari chapter 34 . 4/26/2014
i want this story continued... it was getting better... AND I WANT TO FINISH READING IT!
ZetRadio chapter 34 . 3/11/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next! I love your work!
gman chapter 34 . 3/7/2014
RIP ;_;7
firesgleam chapter 34 . 2/17/2014
It's quite good, when do you think the next chapter will be out
Anlanther chapter 34 . 2/13/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Need the next chapter and the one after that! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I really can't get enough of this!
Anlanther chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
Lol! Kissxsis action here!
MushishiGinko01 chapter 34 . 1/27/2014
A another well constructed chapter as usual, always leaving the the desire for more. I hope you update soon
Axcel chapter 34 . 12/10/2013
Ah well, they'll be mad at each other for a few days and then one (brother) will snap and apologize when he realizes he hasn't considered the situation isn't easy for her, either. Kirino will reciprocate. Then M happens. Personally, I've never been able to see them as siblings.