Reviews for The Sibling Complication
Azreal2010 chapter 39 . 4/13
Still waiting for next update
Kaiii07 chapter 30 . 4/1
Wow this is definitely one of the best fanfic about oreimo! I really am loving and impressed by your writing in the story throughout all the chapter and keep looking forward to the next one. But I noticed that you haven't update this fanfic in awhile and that makes me worried because you mentioned about wanting to make this a long fanfic 150 chapter earlier. I don't want to read an unfinished story especially the ones I really like that I invested my time in it :( . I hope you still continue this oreimo fanfic and take your time because of your busy schedule. I don't really need to read a very long chapter as long as there is an ending to the story. Thats all! :) Andd thanks for the great fanfic!
lucasrosa94 chapter 17 . 3/17
coitado dele. ele está tomando as coisas muito levimente. é meio impociveu alguem tomar esses abusos e ficar tão calmo como ele.
Love reading 3.14 chapter 39 . 2/16
Well, it's been two months since this chapter was released. I've read the entire fanfic in a few days so waiting's going to be difficult.
Good fanfic though, I think it would be best if you kept to scenes like this rather than the action ones like the Waterpark.
Random Person chapter 39 . 2/15
New Year's chapter never came, just finally finished the 39th chapter. As much as I enjoyed it this story is just either insanely delayed or given up.
Love reading 3.14 chapter 26 . 2/14
That was a really disappointing reveal. Seriously? You lead that on for like five chapters and it turns out to be some anime anniversary?
Also, I doubt you need around 10 chapters to describe 1 day. I like this fanfic, but please do something about the timeline. At this rate this entire fanfic will only describe a couple of weeks of their lives at most.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 27 . 1/5
I think i will have to give up on this. 27 chapters and there has been little to no development in there relationship, it is pretty much the same as it was in chapter 2.

You have had 100k or so words so far and NO development between the 2. It is stagnant and drawn out. I seriously feel as i could have started it at this and wouldn't have missed anything really, hell i could probably just jump to the most current chapter and wouldn't have missed anything to be honest.

So im sorry but i think i will be leaving here. May come back after some time has passed and pick it again (starting at a later point).
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 22 . 1/5
150 chapters seems more like it is just gonna drag on with very minor development than anything. I mean, right now we have 22 chapters with little to no development from where they where in chapter 4.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 18 . 1/5
My god he is a idiot. So damn dumb, how in hell did he fall for that?
Guest chapter 39 . 12/31/2016
I have read twice this Already, and I feel the need for more. I love to see a good oreimo fic out there, even if i entered this fandom recently. I know an anon rewiew might not be much, but keep it up and dont give up the story. I feel you regard proudly this story, and I think if you keep on, you will go the distance. Hope to see more soon
Ordo-Silver chapter 39 . 12/30/2016
Bout time they kissed. I'm ready to see how things will progress from here on out.
Dancing Thoughts was great though wasn't it?
KyouManX57 chapter 39 . 12/30/2016
Hooray another chapter! No offense but given the way the other OG authors have been I honestly thought that the previous update would be the last we'd hear from you for at least half a year but thank you for the new chapter and a pretty good one at that, can't wait for your next update.
george.stauropoulos.3 chapter 38 . 12/20/2016
ITS BACK! OMFG
Miracles79 chapter 38 . 12/17/2016
Ohhhh... Happy to see your back writing this story again. I couldn't believe it when I saw the alert in my email. I feared you had lost the muse to write your, brilliant, story, much like I did. But I am glad I was wrong.

Oreimo deserves to have great writers contributing whenever they can and, as long as you write, I will be reading, reviewing and, also, improving my own writing because you are hella talented. I've picked up a few things from writers here and there, on Fan Fic and other sites too, and you are definitely one of the writers I learned the most from.

Now, I wanted to write a review that focused on the chapter you just spent time writing but, honestly, I'm missing a lot of backstory and information that I would have had a few years ago. That's fine. No big deal. I have the simplest solution to that little conundrum. I'm going to go back and read all the chapters over again. That way, when I reach the more recent chapter, I will have full context and be able to write a review that actually benefits you.

Anyway, I've mumbled on long enough and I really wanna start reading your story again so I am going to get going. Great to see you back writing this story, and if it wasn't for my own writing projects and the prospect of creating my own computer game, I would definitely feel the desire to return to Oreimo once again. Maybe not a full story but a one-shot sometime down the line.

So, best of luck Eliya Shirwood... not that you need it, but I will still offer it to you regardless :D
Mr. G0D chapter 38 . 12/17/2016
Glad you're back I honestly thought you were going to abandon this story like so many of the other oreimo stories. Honestly I enjoyed the water park scene, but I enjoyed the romantic stuff a little more.