Reviews for Sarah vs The Substitute
SabreenaLee chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I just love reading this story over and over again! The humour...oh morgan (beckman refuses to adress him as Cobra...), and he was like 'how can she hav a condition and not be sick? Hahaha! Sometimes he just doesnt hav a clue,really. And the Charah here is just total awesome. So cute and so full of love. Beautiful story. Thanx for writting. ( wish you'd write another future one piece, with Baby B born, Sarah being a hands on mummy...just saying(wink) :)
s-david-m chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Nice fic. An interesting slice of normalcy in the crazy spy life.
Siobhan90 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Nice story :)
Crumby chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
The first scene with the team was really hilarious. :) Loved Morgan being clueless, Casey's smile, Sarah's "I'm pregnant", Chuck not saying anything, or Beckman's "I knew it." That was great.

"What if sugar really caused kids to bounce of walls? Surely that would be dangerous?" LOL.

"Punch dummy." I feel like this is really reducing Frank. Poor guy. :)

"Mommy is really awesome at throwing parties." :D

That was a really cool one-shot. Loved Sarah, all the other little things about the other characters and Clara was super cute. Both funny and adorable. Awesome! :)
Shananigan chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Fantastic! Clara and Sarah were adorable! And the chocolate, hehe.
Sarah Sam chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Beautiful, fun story. I can never get enough of stories seeing our heroes living a happy life with elements of normalcy.
Nervert chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Cute, funny, and fun. Lots of nice little moments.
ersk4 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Great story, really beautiful. One thing I especially like is that you had Chuck/Sarah with plenty of passion AFTER they are married. Let's hope that season five of Chuck can take a hint from your story and NOT have couples become passion-less after they get married like all TV shows do!
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
awwww! That was really, really, really, really, really amazingly adorable, Kate! They are just so damn amazingly cute together! I love Chuck and Sarah so much! :D

keep up the adorableness, Kate!

coreymon77
EllaNovikoff chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
That's too cute.

Looking forward for more chapters! Update soon, please!
shinzy chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Loved this story.
Doc in Oz chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
OK, so I definitely did NOT make little excited squeaks when I saw you had a new story...

“Is Sarah sick?”

Only in the mornings...

I love you take on the cluelessness of ‘Cobra.’

“...and the client is always right.” Especially when she’s a general. Infallibility direct from congress.

I had to burst out laughing at Sarah’s (almost) admission about chocolate.

As always, I am in awe.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Great story...look forward to more.
jaytoyz chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hooray for fluffy goodness. JT
atcDave chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
That was fun. Morgan was appropriately clueless, Clara was quite endearing, and Ellie was clever. But Clara conning Sarah was my favorite part. I felt for Sarah while watching Lilo and Stitch; those darn kids movies, we were watching Up! the other day and it had me bawling...