Reviews for Mr Fluffelbuffelkins
La Rata chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Hilarious!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Nice job . do they allow pets in the bau just kidding.
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Don't be too hard on yourself - this was a difficult task and I think you did a good job with the pet you were given.
cuz-CM's-awesome chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I honestly really liked it, especially because after your author’s note I couldn’t help but keep thinking of the Ferret as Draco. That’s exactly like him...or well what I imagine he would be like if he really was a ferret. I really loved the interaction between him and Penelope, I would think that she would have a pet with that kind of attitude, and I could so see her sneaking him into work.

You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself; it really was a nice, humorous one shot XD
Optronix Prime chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I liked it

-Blueberry
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Don't be so hard on yourself. These challenges are not easy. I didn't even sign up because I didn't want to take it on. I thought this was cute. The ferret had its own distinct personality and that is the whole idea of this.
hairlesspuppyz chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Aw! that was such a cute story!

Great Work! :)

hairlesspuppyz :3
SunnyInOregon chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I don't think it's crap. It is actually rather good. And a great start to what could be a longer story. Take it down if you must but hold on to it, you may find you like it and want to do more with it later. Sunny
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Cute name for a pet.
Daisyangel chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I don't think it's nearly as bad as you're making it out to be. I have a forum that I'd love you to check out if you wouldn't mind. Maybe sign up for the challenge?

Here's the link that goes directly to the challenge. You can get to the rest of their forum from their and claim as many of the other prompts as you want.

topic/92639/47938176/1/#48493300

You're story was cute and sweet, not bad at all, and I truly mean that.
ilovetvalot chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This was NOT crap! It was adorable!