Reviews for The Deceived Hero
People like Ino barely knew Naruto. The fuck she got to say?
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 7 . 2/9
Ok your story is good so far. But there is one thing I would like to point out. I think you are confused between a jinchuriki and a bijuu. A bijuu / tailed beast is what a is sealed within a Jinchuriki. For instance, when Naruto said that the jinchuriki healed him,it is a mistake because the tailed beast / bijuu healed him. Naruto himself is a jinchuriki because he holds the Kyuubi. I am not flaming you, this is just some advice to help you further increase the quality of your story
RemNisK chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
The fact that you made Ayame so strong was a good plot. But perhaps you made her too strong it seemed a bit stupid. I mean she was Itachi's partner but she shouldn't be stronger than Itachi. Itachi can obviously beat Tsunade if we were to say so, but he would have a very hard time. Putting Ayame higher than Itachi just completely destroyed this chapter.
djmatt0239 chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Why would anyone choose MeI over Konan, I mean Konan is hot but over Mei come on man.O
Tenma Sosei chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Ughh threw up at the Naru/Sak moment. Gags.
Tenma Sosei chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Wow, awesome, I liked how ayame had feelings for naruto. Hehe slight Naru/Aya moments. :3
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Please update. Kind of sad and angry that mei is not going to let naruto be in their child life. I hope naruto solve the mess he is in. Will their be a happy ending for naruto? I hope naruto be involved his baby life. Or he and konan live in the mist villiage
Yu Narukami P4 chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
please continue. don't let this fic abandoned like this
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Great story so far just on little thing though HURRY UP AND UPDATE
Bikerhead6969 chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
This was a great chapter!

Please update ASAP!
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
Badass! All chapter was good beside the whole tornement episode..eh..Hahaha good tho..
XPGamer chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
Sweet chapter. Liked how Naruto doesn't falter in his convictions in the face of his former friends. First I've seen where Naruto got someone pregnant or has a kid and he suddenly becomes super-father-of-the-year.
MegaDarkly chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
Cool. I really am enjoying this story. Yeah, the beginning was a little bad but once you forget that, this story actually ends up pretty awesome. You are doing well in the story.

Can't wait for te next update.
Brandon chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
very nice chapter! you have me hooked on this story haha. more chapters soon please!