Reviews for The Deceived Hero
mansg598 chapter 7 . 2/9
Ok your story is good so far. But there is one thing I would like to point out. I think you are confused between a jinchuriki and a bijuu. A bijuu / tailed beast is what a is sealed within a Jinchuriki. For instance, when Naruto said that the jinchuriki healed him,it is a mistake because the tailed beast / bijuu healed him. Naruto himself is a jinchuriki because he holds the Kyuubi. I am not flaming you, this is just some advice to help you further increase the quality of your story
RemNisK chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
The fact that you made Ayame so strong was a good plot. But perhaps you made her too strong it seemed a bit stupid. I mean she was Itachi's partner but she shouldn't be stronger than Itachi. Itachi can obviously beat Tsunade if we were to say so, but he would have a very hard time. Putting Ayame higher than Itachi just completely destroyed this chapter.
djmatt0239 chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Why would anyone choose MeI over Konan, I mean Konan is hot but over Mei come on man.O
Tenma Sosei chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Ughh threw up at the Naru/Sak moment. Gags.
Tenma Sosei chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Wow, awesome, I liked how ayame had feelings for naruto. Hehe slight Naru/Aya moments. :3
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Please update. Kind of sad and angry that mei is not going to let naruto be in their child life. I hope naruto solve the mess he is in. Will their be a happy ending for naruto? I hope naruto be involved his baby life. Or he and konan live in the mist villiage
Yu Narukami P4 chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
please continue. don't let this fic abandoned like this
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Great story so far just on little thing though HURRY UP AND UPDATE
Bikerhead6969 chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
This was a great chapter!

Please update ASAP!
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
Badass! All chapter was good beside the whole tornement episode..eh..Hahaha good tho..
GodShadowEX chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Hey dude I am going to be blunt and tell u right now this story is fucking trash and not worth my time there r way to many fuck UPS like has Naruto specifically told Konan to go and protect and get nagato and then she just up and fucking leaves even after hearing everything that Naruto said about the fucking juubi, I mean what in the flying fuck, the simplest fucking thing that should have been done was having nagato transfer his rin'negan and all his knowledge and everything else to Naruto, as of now I will not be touching this story again, Naruto is basically a fucking pussy he gave up fighting for what he believed in after u did that there was no point in continuing the story if people r to much of a pussy and coward that they give up without trying then by all rights they need to just die, I believe even in reality that those who complain and give up without a fight should be killed were they stand.
XPGamer chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
Sweet chapter. Liked how Naruto doesn't falter in his convictions in the face of his former friends. First I've seen where Naruto got someone pregnant or has a kid and he suddenly becomes super-father-of-the-year.
MegaDarkly chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
Cool. I really am enjoying this story. Yeah, the beginning was a little bad but once you forget that, this story actually ends up pretty awesome. You are doing well in the story.

Can't wait for te next update.
Brandon chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
very nice chapter! you have me hooked on this story haha. more chapters soon please!
MegaDarkly chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Actually I enjoyed this first chapter. Although I do have afew opinions.

Naruto left his village too easily.

The NarutoXMei thing was out of place.

The slight echii with Konan in the beginning felt unnatural.

But other than that, this story is really cool. I will continue to read this. Your story flows smoothly and I like it. :)