Reviews for Chuck vs the Other Super Spy
MarauderMist chapter 22 . 6/2
Fantastic story! I totally liked the changes made from the original plot.
You could have extended the story to a few more chapters, you sort of rushed to get to the the end.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 22 . 3/15
Absolutely wonderful story!
During the whole story, I just couldn't stop smiling.
Your AU stories are the best. I even prefer them over the show itself .

Thanks for another awesome tale of Chuck and Sarah.

NOM
NoNeedForAName chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
Nice bit of fluff here. it would be nice though to see your stories written with more dynamics.
NoNeedForAName chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
Some more depth in your stories would be appreciated. While they are entertaining, they would never be mistaken for quality literature. Oh, and never ever write the words pun intended. Have faith that your readers are intelligent enough to figure out whether the pun was intended or not.
NoNeedForAName chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Light and fluffy with no substance, but overall an enjoyable read.
stars90 chapter 22 . 6/10/2014
I love this story. The dynamic you built between your team was fantastic.
jinxed97 chapter 22 . 11/20/2011
Great story...thank you for writing, look forward to more.
sro482 chapter 22 . 11/18/2011
That was a great story. I can't wait until you start your next one.
wassupchuck chapter 22 . 11/14/2011
Well done. Thanks for sharing.
ygbsm chapter 22 . 11/14/2011
And another fun story comes to and end. Thanks for the time and effort to continue to put out interesting and enjoyable stories. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
esardi chapter 22 . 11/14/2011
Costas, you did an excellent job with this story. Thank you it was a wonderful and very enjoyable read.

Please do not take too long before your return. I will be looking forward to your next story.
uplink2 chapter 22 . 11/14/2011
Really fun story Costas as always. Really enjoyable ending and I will look forward a great deal to you next one. Keep em coming!
Reyes9 chapter 22 . 11/14/2011
Congrats on a great story. Really good one. Hope you do another one soon.
atcDave chapter 22 . 11/14/2011
Thanks for another fine story Costas! I always look forward to your Chuck AUs, and hope your muse keeps you in this fandom for a while, even with the coming end of the show.
Jimmy 144 chapter 22 . 11/14/2011