Reviews for Red Thread of Fate
YawaraHayashi chapter 30 . 11/11/2014
Aw goddammit! XD I understand you may not have much of a drive to continue forth with this story (and I am guilty of my two fics left abandoned for years LOL)... but I really liked how you characterized Vanitas in this story. :) A lot of girls make him abusive, extremely possessive and controlling, but this one made me more sympathetic with him, hell even liking him lol. I normally didn't like crack pairings like VenFuu, but this story is an exception! I hope you get your drive to finish up this story soon!
Yue Asuka chapter 30 . 1/10/2013
AAAAAAA WHAT HAPPENED NEXT? OAO please please please update!

And Xiggy! dont dare to touch Vani EVER! *
keyda threastar chapter 30 . 8/18/2012
wow i love it what happens next who new ven would kiss her
Kiome-Yasha chapter 30 . 8/13/2012
Oh no vanitas!D: god this story is getting intense and honestly I don't want it to ever end D;. I'm so happy for my ventus and fuu though ;w;. He actually likes her for her and not Namine w . Though it does make how ventus will continue to accept that since he did like her before. Though that doesn't matter he belongs to fuu and that's what we should be happy about :). I'm already eagerly waiting for the next chapter w.
KarakuRoku chapter 30 . 8/6/2012
Vani..?

... VANI?!

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BELOVED VANI! (who is still in second place compared to Roxas 8D)

"She called my name..." Oh Ventus you. 8D

I MUST KNOE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Mirae-no-sekai chapter 30 . 8/6/2012
...oh crap. Aqua needs to hurry the heck up.

Awww, Fuu's okay! Ven had the right idea there :) They got their cute moment...

... Xigbar, that means you die. If the heroes don't get you, then it'll be the fans.
KHLegacy chapter 30 . 8/6/2012
Oh no! Xigbar you jerk Keep up the good chapter only twenty more to go!
XemnasForceXIII chapter 30 . 8/6/2012
Hm so Aqua is harmony and Terra is "beast", sounds kinda interesting. Haha marriage, I would make a joke but I'll keep silent for now. :3 hehe

Aw, Ventus finally admits it! I can think of one reader who'll go nutts over this news. Besides me. :D

Gah, the plot thickens! DX
Scribbification chapter 30 . 8/6/2012
Good job, Vani. Yell at Terra. Diss his ego, XD! And Xionnnnnn, get into the action! We all know you're a little badass when you want to be. ;P

Ventus. Hah, awkward with a little 'aww' moment in there. :3 Of course until Xigbar ruins the moment and Vanitas gets a little more evil/awesome.

I like this chapter. A lot. :D It's not fluffy but it's got a humorous moment and a cute moment, with a lot of dark fighting involved, yay! I'm excited to see the rest of this story unfold. Great job all around!

-Scribbs
YawaraHayashi chapter 29 . 8/5/2012
To tell you the truth, I used to think that VentusxFuu was a totally weird pairing and didn't understand how the hell could people ship these two. But, your story actually made me reconsider this couple into being cute and funny. Great job on that :D

You've characterized everyone so well in this story, thus even increasing my love for VaniXion further more :) Please continue on with this awesome fic.
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I keep coming back to this story and just reading it over again a bit more until I know it's updated XD.
Kiome-Yasha chapter 29 . 7/28/2012
OMG! A KISS! OMG VENTUS DOESN'T CARE, HE CHOSE FUU STILL! ALL MY FEELINGS! THIS STORY! ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE STORIES RIGHT NOW, IT'S THE TRUTH! OMG, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! XIGBAR YOU'RE GOING DOWN! D
KarakuRoku chapter 29 . 7/21/2012
YOOOOUUUUUUU'RE BACK! *attacks you with a tackle glomp*

Well I still dont support RokuNami that much, since it's more of a neutral thing, but still, even with that, this is still an awesome fic and it's totally worth it.

... AND THEY FINALLY KISSED! WOOHOO!

... Well, it's forced, but who cares! IT'S STILL A KISS DAMMIT! *fangirl squee*

Awaiting the next chappie! x3
Damonica chapter 29 . 7/21/2012
OHHHHHMYYYYYYGOSHHHHHHHHHH! How did I not see this story earlier? I love this soo much! The concept and ideas and characters and how they are portayed and plot twists and if I said everything I'd still be here December, so I'll just say... EVERYTHING :3
P.s. Fuu is just so darned cute .w.
becksterRES chapter 29 . 7/20/2012
I really don't know which side I like better. Vantias' or Ven's. I just love this story as a whole :D It's really nice how you've got two different sides but they're also connected somehow. I really wonder if Ven's kiss could fix things a bit and I hope Vanitas fixes his side too. Great chapter and great to see you back on this story! :)

Until next time!