Reviews for Lullaby Lane
NP chapter 5 . 5/3
I love the story. But you do know an eight month old is on a bottle and eats baby food? Maybe some soft eggs or potatoes but mostly baby food and formula.
FlashFan92 chapter 1 . 3/16
I really like this story, but a few things caught my attention with the plot:

A) When someone has a fever, or is sick in any way coffee is not something they tend to drink, so instead of coffee maybe say tea with lemon and honey.

B) A sick person is going to need more than a night to get better and Kurt should be putting as much distance between him and the children as possible because he is sick. No picking Katherine up, and leaving as soon as possible. He can find out about Blaine's wife another time when they get closer. He also shouldn't start the job for another week, but can get Santana to watch the kiddo's (which, let's face it, would be hilarious) because she owes him or something, until he can start.

Just a couple suggestions. Hope you don't mind. I certainly can overlook these small errors, but I said something because I thought you might like to know.

I still give it a lot 10/10 regardless! I really love the story, it's wonderful.
Lover of gays chapter 15 . 3/3/2015
Love it :)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
Truly beautiful. I am crying. That was amazing their story was beautiful and heart warming. Love love love
DarrenColfer chapter 15 . 7/27/2014
I love that you put teenage dream in it. I don't want anybody to start more shit on the sequel but I must read it. I love that they are married now and the girls call Kurt daddy too. Loved it!
DarrenColfer chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Aww damn. Andrea and Blaine's dad are bitches. I am glad they are happy and back with the girls.
DarrenColfer chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Omg my poor Blaine. I will admit that I thought you were gonna make them fight and break up and all that but I am glad they are together and Blaine will be ok.
DarrenColfer chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
NOOOOOOO! ughhh it was going so good and then the ending... :/
DarrenColfer chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
Ughh Blaine's father pissed me off but I am glad Kurt and Blaine now know they love each other and those girls are just as important to Kurt as they are to Blaine
DarrenColfer chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Ohhh I woulda whooped some ass lol jk.. No I probably would have ;)
DarrenColfer chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Aww finally ;)
DarrenColfer chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Ugh I hate the fighting at the end...
DarrenColfer chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
I know Blaine didn't go to work cause Kurt was sick but he does plan on going the next day right or is he not working right now?
DarrenColfer chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
How old are Kurt and Blaine? Just wondering.
DarrenColfer chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I am loving this already.