Reviews for Kiss Me Slowly
silviatangled chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Please continue! They can't be apart!
Kristi chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
OMG WHAT NO
YOU CANT END IT LIKE THAT
NOOOO I DONT APPROVE IF THIS NEW PRINCE

great story by the way
RaggedStranger chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
There are some things, good things, things that are okay.
THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM, THIS IS NOT OKAY
loveghibli chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
awww so sad
heeyjayp17 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
OHMYGOOOOOOOOSH. ;_; What have you done to my eyes? I know that they live happily ever after and stuff, but this made me well up in tears. This was very beautifully written and has the right amount of heartbreak.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Write more
Kizuna114 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Great story. It made me start crying.
Tangled4ever chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I'm literally crying right now! I decided to listen to 'Kiss Me Slowly' while I was reading this, which probably helped in making me cry! However, beautifully written!
LNDcrazygirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This made me cry. It is so beautiful and sad but beautiful. i love it
Wheels4TheOneTrueGod chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
You REALLY need to continue this, not just leave it as a one-shot. It has GREAT potential.
pixiefitzherbert chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
brb crying my eyes out.

like seriously.

my poor bb ;_;

great story though.
offthewebby chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
;_; i can't explain how sad i feel.

i love this :)
pamplemousse07 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
*Le creys*

THAT WAS SO SAD! :'''''''( you seriously had me in tears. In the absolute best way possible. It was really sad and heartbreaking, but also really beautifully written. At least the prince she's set to marry isn't a total jerk. But he's not Eugene. And that last sentence really got me! Great job on this story :)
RadosianStar chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I will admit this a rather well written composition you have, but, if I remember correctly, the movie mentionned that they did get married. But I do hope you're planning to continue this story.
DarkHairedDreamer chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh my starz, that was absolutely, positively beautiful. I choked! Literally choked! I couldnt breathe! Wonderfully written. A few sentences need to be restructured but its otherwise awesome!