Reviews for Dirt Empire
raeofshock chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Wow - your writing style is really fantastic. Theyr a hott pair. Cant wait to see what comes next!
Nobody's Somebody chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Interesting! :)
BloodRoseNinja chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Oh, I can't wait for more :D
Jiraiya-Ill Come Back-Tsunade chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
wow nice. update soon
strawberriez8800 chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
I'm kind of confused. Is this chapter related to the first one, or is it an entirely different one-shot? Anyway, I really like this! Your writing is breath-taking as always, and the characterisation is perfect. Keep up the great work!
a warrior queen chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU KILLED MY PRECIOUS INO FASJKFASGKSAGWJSOGW

ALSO THEIR LIFE IS SO THEM AND SO PERFECT AND SO BEAUTIFUL AND JUST JUST JUST EAUSDGKNDGOLASNGA

SADNESS SADNESS SADNESS!
strawberriez8800 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Damn, you're right, this IS pretty fucking depressing :( I love it, nonetheless. Your writing skills are amazing
Jay W. Ce chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Okay...So I learned that Sasuke and Kiba like gay sex. Weird. P.S Who' the girl?
Jiraiya-Ill Come Back-Tsunade chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
this really was sad but it was well it felt like it was more meaningful than anything else i really enjoyed it great job.
a warrior queen chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
...i'm really just... i'm just gonna... i'm just gonna go cry really really really hard.

this was so beautiful. and so them. and the sasuke in my head is pretty fucking livid and sad at the same time and he's like "fuck you" to kiba and just dsfjkdgtrh

sadness pours out of my pores.
Kara no Usagi chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
;A;

Really is depressing, but I adored it nonetheless. Well-written, as always, and great job with the ending, you really finished it off beautifully. c:
effie-fintripity chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This is the first time I've ever read a male pairing. It's amazing, and so are you.
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I loved the dark feel of this. The angsty and poetic way you wrote it made it so pretty, and you did pretty good with the characterizations. I like the thought of a possessive Sasuke. Great job writing this. (: