Reviews for Nuzlocke: After Armageddon
ShadowLDrago chapter 53 . 8/7
So that explains why Saylee's continuing on instead of Lyra being a separate entity and why she has no Pokemon apart from Togepi, costume change, name change, and none of her Kanto team, too recognizable. Clever.
ShadowLDrago chapter 52 . 8/7
All right, so, that's Kanto pretty much done. Except for the Legendaries.
ShadowLDrago chapter 51 . 8/7
I really need to try to get past the Elite 4 in Fire Red. Mind you I beat them, however, the game's file was corrupted when I beat them somehow so I couldn't access the postgame. Which annoys me. A LOT. Also, are those spheres the Red and Blue Orbs from Hoenn?
ShadowLDrago chapter 49 . 8/7
Swinug, Sentret and Hoppip, OK, not bad. Also, what's in that egg? I never got this far in My FR run through.
ShadowLDrago chapter 48 . 8/7
Kabuto, cool, was always more of an Anorith/Armaldo guy myself, but that's Gen 3.
ShadowLDrago chapter 47 . 8/7
Rip Paul. Raichus are really good, really fast and hit like a truck if properly trained. Also, surviving attacks with One HP is one of the most tense moments in all of Pokemon. Now, time to see if you try to beat/catch the Legendary Birds and of course, Mewtwo. I forget, can you get Mew legit in the game? Because I know you can get Deoxys' Attack Form in this if you go the his island and do the puzzle with his Defense Form being in Leaf Green, and Normal being in Ruby/Sapphire (I THINK) And his Speed Form being in Emerald. The best form for me honestly, lots of moves, hits like a truck, and very fast.
ShadowLDrago chapter 46 . 8/7
Pity that Lorenzo died, Lapras is really cool.
ShadowLDrago chapter 45 . 8/7
Oh boy, Lance, this mothertrucker, he's as bad as Whitney, I've only ever seen a single Nuzlocke do the Elite 4 challenge without losing a single Pokemon and they were all Level 70. There's a reason they're called the ELITE 4. Also, despite being called a Ghost type user, Agatha uses Poison types. LOGIC.
ShadowLDrago chapter 44 . 8/7
This is why I never face the Elite 4 with anything less than a full heal of Level 60s. Also, you should have expect it, Cross Chop did neutral damage, hits like a truck just base power, add STAB to it and, yeah, almost everyone loses a Pokemon to that goddamn Machamp of his. Which is even more annoying because you can't get it, Gengar or Alakazam without trading, the right settings on the Randomizer, or cheating. And it's anoying.
ShadowLDrago chapter 43 . 8/7
Dang, the Machop line is really good, especially Machamp, Attack for DAYS. Also, Marowak can learn Fire Blast and Blizzard. I did not know that, but I'm glad I did.
ShadowLDrago chapter 42 . 8/7
And that's Giovanni! Now then, the Elite 4. Never easy, unless you've overleveled, you know exactly what each Elite 4 member has and you can oneshot them before they can even hit you, but, that wouldn't make for a very interesting story.
ShadowLDrago chapter 41 . 8/7
So, Pedro's back, Saylee now has a Lapras, and you, like many others, enjoyed Avengers. Neat.
ShadowLDrago chapter 40 . 8/7
Oh dear, hope that Saylee's OK. Also, ThunderPunch in the rain. NICE. Thankfully, much like the other Elemental Punches and the Fangs, they became SO much more useful in Gen 4 with the Physical Special Split. Because back in Gen 3, you're better off using Flamethrower/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt. Or Fire Blast/Blizzard/Thunder if you want to sacrifice accuracy for raw power.
ShadowLDrago chapter 39 . 8/7
Yeah, plays are a lot of fun to do, but they are EXHAUSTING. Also, I'm guessing that little girl is the one who's near that event Hypno that you can catch.
ShadowLDrago chapter 38 . 8/7
Hernan having excellent control makes a lot of sense, he's a Fighting type and a martial artist to boot, if he didn't, he could kill someone by accident. One of the main points of all martial arts is to learn self control. Without it, you might as well be a thug flailing aimlessly.