Reviews for Nuzlocke: After Armageddon
BigBadWolfTardis chapter 13 . 8/31
Whoo! Saylee beat Blue without losing anyone, YAY! And I REALLY hope Olivia survives to be a Vileplume because then she'll totally kick Sam's arse! Keep up the good work!
BigBadWolfTardis chapter 12 . 8/31
I LOVE some of the stuff Olivia comes out with! In her first chapter she says 'I'm trying to grow!' which was hilarous, and here its all 'They all think I'm gorgeous!' I just love her. I hope she survives long enough to be a Vileplume. I've gotta say, the character you've added to each pokemon is amazing! Keep it up in your newest story!
BigBadWolfTardis chapter 11 . 8/31
GRRR! MELVIN! No... aw, that is so unfair : ( Oh, but at least he did it to get Miranda to evolve, even if he was a crazy idiot. And yay, I thought Misty might be a bit of a cow in this chapter, but she turned out to be nice. Yay to nice Misty. Boo to cow Misty.

R.I.P Melvin the Meowth!
BigBadWolfTardis chapter 10 . 8/31
Yay! Melvin is SO sweet! I really hope he sticks around for a while… I’m kind of annoyed and glad I can’t really remember much of this story. It’s like having a vague idea but at the same time, I’m getting to enjoy the story all over again : )
BigBadWolfTardis chapter 9 . 8/31
Wow… just wow. I’d forgotten all about this until I read it again. It’s… grim! Grim is the only word for it! Keep up the awesome work!
BigBadWolfTardis chapter 8 . 8/31
NO! Not Geoff too! Still, at least it’s not Pedro and Chas, they’re my favourites : ) I REALLY hope those two survive all the way through this story if nobody else does. I have an inkling that Chas does… I vaguely remember something about Mt Moon from when I first read this, but I can’t really remember. Keep up the great work : )

R.I.P Geoff the Geodude!
BigBadWolfTardis chapter 7 . 8/31
Aw, Eliza was such a sweet-heart, and her and Pedro were really cute. DAMN YOU BLUE : P
I hope Miranda evolves soon, it’ll be nice to see her get in on the action.

R.I.P Eliza the Ekans!
BigBadWolfTardis chapter 6 . 8/31
YIKES! Exciting chapter! Two new faces and two deaths. I don’t know whether to be happy or sad or not. Keep up the awesome work : )

R.I.P Rachel the Rattata!

R.I.P Sparta the Spearow!
BigBadWolfTardis chapter 5 . 8/31
NO! Not Cal too! Aw… I guess now he can reunit with Wilma in the afterlife… still sucks though. And I like that you changed it from Badge to Emblem, sounds more… ‘Survival’ style or something.

R.I.P. Cal the Butterfree!
BigBadWolfTardis chapter 4 . 8/31
ARGH! First death, NO! Poor Wilma, and poor Cal, they’d have been so sweet together. And isn’t it always the way with Nuzlockes? You always find the rarest pokemon in an area as your SECOND encounter.

R.I.P. Wilma the Kakuna!
BigBadWolfTardis chapter 3 . 8/31
Ha! I love it that Saylee beats Blue every time : ) And Pedro calling him a Tailfeather? Brilliant! That Pidgey is definitely my favourite character so far, he’s got Sass : ) I hope he’s around for a while yet : )
BigBadWolfTardis chapter 2 . 8/31
If memory serves from the first time I read this, it isn’t just Saylee that can understand pokemon, is it? I think everyone in your universe can, can’t they? I remember that was part of the plot, but I can’t remember how. Looking forward to finding out : )
BigBadWolfTardis chapter 1 . 8/31
Hello, so I’ve had this on my favourites list for a while, and with the release of your new story I figured I’d go back and read them all. THEN I realised I hadn’t reviewed any of them, so I want to correct this mistake : )

As far as beginning chapters go, I’d say this one is pretty good. You set the scene of a village struggling to survive in a barren wasteland very well, whilst also setting up a mystery about red. I also LOVED what you did with the whole “fire…red fire…” thing. It SO fits : )

Anyway, awesome opening chapter, and even though I’ve read through this before, I can’t really remember this one too well, so keep up the good work : )
deforestate chapter 1 . 3/8
am i the only one who ships chaz and pedro? i feel so attached to pedro that i named my pidgey 'pedro' on a nuzlocke run and died on a crit fury attack by a spearow. i still cannot look at spearows up to this date. kthanksbye p.s. i adore this series so much
IncognitoRecognition chapter 1 . 2/21
This was the first fanfic I ever read, and reading through it again, I just wanted to thank you for this amazing fic, because this is what introduced me to the world of fanfiction.