Reviews for Where You Lead
Bella chapter 34 . 1/1
So are you not updating this story? I see that the last time you updated that was 3 years ago. I wish you would, this is a really great story.
Number 8 chapter 34 . 1/21/2012
Are you ever going to continue this? If not could you put out like a statment or something. I hope you do this is my favorite story.
adn chapter 34 . 11/3/2011
YAY! I read c34 of BOF, and I went, "NOOOO!"

Sorry, I just really don't like preg!fics.

Babies are adorable, I just don't like the restrictions they set on characters (even if they do open up a lot of possibilities).

It's a personal problem, I know.

Still, that's why I'm ecstatic that you're doing an AU version (of an AU fic... an alternate universe within an alternate universe, lol).

This really renewed my excitement for this storyline, although I wish you'd delve more into her foster care time (I'm a bit of an angst addict).
Megan chapter 34 . 10/28/2011
Great story I hope that this isn't the last chapter.
Megan chapter 34 . 10/25/2011
It's been 3 months since u posted anything for this story and I'm kind of mad because I really want to read what happens next. Like if Hank finds the pregnancy test and confronts them about it or do they use more precaution a about there sex. I just don't want the story end at this chapter so may u please start posting again because this one of the best story that I have ever read.
Number 8 chapter 34 . 10/18/2011
Hey love this story. The first (real) chapter was AMAZING. I hope you update soon. Really! That goes for BoF as well!
Purplecastt chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I think you should update faster :) I recently broke my ankle so I need something to read :)) haha
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 32 . 10/5/2011
Ooo, I was scared when Booth "snapped" talking to Cam...I thought he was going to lay one on her just to get her to stop asking questions! But he is more sure minded than that. And I loved his musing on the porch and his future, sexy scientist dreams! Just great!
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 29 . 10/4/2011
Booth saying "I worked hard on it…Sort of." LMAO!

And I worry about Jared. He is really reeling.
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 27 . 10/4/2011
Jared's struggle is quite deep. Glad Pops took the boys out and confronted the events of lately with them. They are a unit. Booth can't be there for him yet, so Temperance is doing what she can without making Booth's place emotionally second in anyway. You are tackling a very tough subject here and are doing a very respectful and thoughtful job here, in my opinion. It is impressive.
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 23 . 10/3/2011
I just found your story this weekend and am enjoying this world I believe you are creating for them here. I would like to tell you that you have a real way with words, saying something painful and beautiful at the same time. What has been sticking in my mind as I continue to read is from a few chapters ago, when Booth was tired of looking at the green, so he looked at the blue. what symbolism here! And he wanted to bring her to the lake spot of his so she could really see him. I also must say that the manner in which you have booth relay his painful moments - when Pops saved him, and him missing his mother in this chapter - are told just enough, if that makes sense. Just beautifully shared by you. I am so glad to have run into this story and I eagerly look forward to continuing this journey with you as a reader. I enjoy what you are doing here and I think the sharing between these characters is really well done - straightforward and allows the magnitude of what they have chosen to share and now go through together is courageous and just really well done.
Megan chapter 34 . 9/24/2011
Think god she isn't pregnant. Great story.
thorteso chapter 34 . 9/19/2011
I am still reading both versions, but I really liked how she shared the whole test experience with him in WYL. Looking forward to the next chapter of both.
Gally619 chapter 34 . 9/18/2011
I was waiting for the baby scare especially after the last time!
AnAverageGirl15 chapter 34 . 9/17/2011
Oh! Love, love, love, love it! Excellent job at how this is different. I look forward to learning more!