Reviews for The Black March
Her Majesty Lady Yumiko chapter 26 . 9/29/2009
I love your entire Bastard Aftermath series! It is the absolute best fiction I have ever read for Bastard! Are you going to/ have you continued after The Black March? Good lord it is so wonderful! I really hope you do! My mom hates anime and she read this and loved it!
Sam chapter 26 . 3/17/2004
That was,to put it mildly,earth-shatteringly amazing. I look foward to a sequel,as do many others I think. Please don't disappoint. Also your website and art featured on it are simply amazing also.
Winblades chapter 26 . 2/3/2004
This is also a beautiful piece of work. I look forward to your next installment.
KittyLynne chapter 26 . 5/18/2003
I've had this story on my favorites list for months, and you on my favorite authors list, but I've never left a review. Reason being, quite frankly, because I was too intimadated by how good you are at weaving a tale. However, since it's been quite a while since you've updated, I've gathered up the courage to leave some comments in the hopes of finding out that this story is not dead. _

Although your characterizations are spot on, (especially your take on Schneider), your impressively detailed plot really transcends the fact that this is a fanfiction. Your fic reads like some of the best fantasy novels I have in my possession.

I do hope that you will consider contining this fic ...or posting a sequel to it. In the meantime, I will be checking out other stories written by you. _

Best wishes,

KittyLynne
DemonicLycanthrope chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
You've captured the essence of Dark Schneider and wrote an original and alluring story...hope you plan to go beyond 26 chapters...(Just gotta know how to destroy that Black March)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/3/2002
Poor Kall-Su! Cliffhangers are horrible but your story rocks!
mae chapter 21 . 8/1/2002
Oh MAN. Your writing is nothing short of amazing. I'm absolutely hooked. Definitely adding this to my favourites, and I look forward to the next update.

Excellent, excellent fic.
mae chapter 7 . 8/1/2002
Whoa... just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying reading this so far... your writing is absloutely wonderful! Great entertainment.
mae chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Wow. You write so, so well, and I cannot beleive that you don't have more reviews than this. I am certainly looking forward to reading the rest of this story! What a great start! *Salivates*...
Mad Maudlin's Dirty Toes chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
This is, quite possibly, the best fanfic I've ever read. Certainly your Bastard! arc is the best in that universe that I've seen, as well as that which introduced me to the series. I adore your Kall, mourn the lack of him in the animated 6 episodes, and can't wait for the manga to be translated fully so I can see him there. It's the only way that I'll find any Bastard! characterizations that can match your own.

I love this story, I really do. It's a great work and highly recommended to all. I don't want to say anything to give away the plot, because it's an amazing journey that leaves the reader aching for more. Suffice to say, any one who is reading this stop and go and read the actual story! It's a fantastic trip.
ForgivenAngel chapter 14 . 5/8/2002
Hey great story! I really am enjoying it. plz write more. Look at my Bastard story called "Evil Deeds" I need some opinions on my first Bastard fic. Bye ~.
sabacat chapter 4 . 4/23/2002
Aftermath is my all-time favorite fic...so I was ESTREMELY happy when I started reading this and discovered that it was a continuation of that fic's universe! DS is so arrogant and funny, and I love the setup of his and Yoko's relationship. (HA! She's a smart girl!)

It's very interesting how the ocean's effecting the guys. Kall's determined though, but from the looks of it, you've come up with a villain that may be even more powerful that Angelo. Wow! DS seems to be in a ~little~ trouble.

You have an amazing talent for writing! Please write more fast...I'm dying to know what happens to them all! (and find out if Yoko gets her rugs safely, or if DS catches hell in the end? _)
tmelange chapter 4 . 4/21/2002
This is an excellent story and I suggest everyone read it. It really sucked me into a fandom that i knew nothing about. In fact, it has me fiending for more Bastard! fanfic-which is in scarce supply. Hopefully, there's a continuation of this story in the works.