Reviews for Their First Encounter
Amyand chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
Whhhhhyyyyy...discontinue?!
Please i'm begging you to continue this :(((
I really like this story..so interesting and amusing..
ArisuCelayita chapter 19 . 2/27/2014
Keep writing...i love this story :3
Silver Dragonfly chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
An enjoyable perspective. Thanks for the read.
tami chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
keep writing I like the story
Lime Gap chapter 19 . 11/28/2013
This was pretty good. At least you didn't leave us stuck on a cliffhanger. That would've sucked. Good job, though.
SoulMore chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
FAN!
alynawatlovers chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
Freakin' Adorable. :) Seriously. :D
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
So cute! Such a smart little one he is. He is as curious as any but a brave kid C:
jjynxx1 chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
This fic was awesome. I think you did a great job capturing the characters, given what little we know of Shanks and Yasopp thus far in the manga/anime series... I could see this story happening, Garp seems like a megaprick compared to who he was in the series... I mean he was definitely strict in the series, however he had a sillier side as well...so i am curious to see what role he plays later on...

All and all, GREAT story, please, PLEASE post your next chapter soon! I read the whole fic in a few hours this evening, i literally couldn't put it down and want to know what will happen next : )
FullMetal-Flames chapter 19 . 11/21/2012
Ahh, Shanks is just too perfect. I love his character in this... its just... perfect! I LOVE IT! Gouryu (or however you spell it) is just a party pooper XD but I get where's he's comming from. Amazing, keep it going. Its all falling into lace perfectly! Update soon!

XOXOXOXO-
FULLMETAL
Noitalapsi chapter 19 . 11/18/2012
Yay, this was a nice chapter.
angelrider13 chapter 19 . 11/18/2012
You're alive! *glomp* Yay!

Thank you for the chapter. It was a good chapter.
ShoesSOS13 chapter 19 . 11/18/2012
Love the begining! So cute!
amba gurl chapter 18 . 11/18/2012
Awesomely done :-) I hadn't found any decent stories about HOW shanks and his crew had originally come to luffy's island... but this is great :) keep up the good work!
InvisibleNinja333 chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
your story is AWESOME! can't wait for the next chapter!