Reviews for The Man Comes Around
Biichi-gi chapter 7 . 7/13
Really liked this. Steve was...Steve. Thanks.
fallingforthecaptain chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
I loved this story so much! You got the characters perfectly and yeah just loved it
Kat A. Coop chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
This. Was. Awesome.
:D
Kat A. Coop chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
Wow Stark I like the interaction!
Kat A. Coop chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
F%*k I wasn't expecting that...!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Nice segue, and nice job immediately showing his resistance to his attraction to Sharon Carter. Looking forward to reading Modern Love! :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
Nice delayed reaction to seeing his things, and I loved the joke about the bullet with your name on it. :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Love the use of the old codes in the phone call! Really nice move, I had no idea you were doing that. I love the mystery of this, and the way you have Rogers quietly outwitting all of SHIELD's high-tech surveillance apparatus.

There are lots of small touches in this that have the feel of someone who is either personally familiar with details of military service in WWII or has done a ton of research to produce that effect. Either way, I'm very much enjoying this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Aaaaaahhhhhh! I'm in love with Steve again! We can only hope that they do this well win the sequel!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Great fic!
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
I loved this story. Steve goes across the country running from SHIELD just to deliver a letter - something I find amazing. I enjoyed your characterization and I think you did a wonderful job on this story :)
Bombshell33 chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
Very nicely done!
campumfugit chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Nick Fury's Batman Gambit was amazing. I love how Steve got a chance to show off his smarts. He saw between the lines. XD.

This was a rewarding read. You know you don't have it marked complete tho?

Thanks for writing this!
CampumFugit chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
The situation reminded me of earlier-when Steve wasn't sure what he could offer by going to the medic's funeral-there's people who meant something to us, but we don't feel like we were close enough to them to not being intruding on the people who did... Steve didn't know Bill's dad much, but he moved passed the awkwardness to offers the take he has on him. This is what makes Steve into our Steve. He knows that fulfilling his promise might not get him grand stand, change opinion, FEEL worth it...but he does it anyways!

Was that supposed to be a fake out? Sorry, I'm a DC girl-I assumed agent hawk was Hawkeye not Falcon and Rushman was Natasha not Agent 13 (who I've never heard of!) because I swimming in the sea of the murky unknown. ;)

Steve blew cover? Oops.
CampumFugit chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Petty sport fan Steve cracked me up. I bet he feels less akward about lying now. ;) Poor guy. Still hates fondue.

Tony wanting the bad about his dad-he always does. It's like he needs someone else to tell him the nitty gritty because he feels guilty for his poor opinion on him when everyone else focuses on the PR stuff? IDK. Love the treading on it.