Reviews for Norton Antivirus
guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Reading your story just made my night! Absolutely loved it! I wonder how many millions of pieces Thundercrackers' processor would break into if Starscream found out about this and, with a smug, evil, gloating grin, said:

"You know, Skywarp could have warped his own berth into your room."
enmused chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Ohmyprimus, I am dying over here. This was absolutely hilarious. I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time.

Its very refreshing to see some clean, funny, non-slash seeker comedy. Your writing is very easy to read and had me practically spewing my soda from the dialogue. Amazing, just amazing.

I read your profile and noticed your comment about being cautious about starting a full length epic. I just want to let you know that I would encourage you to write one with a friendly beating. I have to have more of your writing!

Going to read Paper Airplanes now... * squeals*
zrexheartz chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Lol loved this story!
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh wow... Oh wow... What can I say? That was absolutely amazing... I love your Seeker banter... There is nothing better in the world than Seeker banter... I've read Paper Airplanes too... Such an amazing fic which would be even better if it would be updated! *wink wink* I've had a good time laughing over Starscream's door and the Mechler and Judge Judy and the little argument between both Skywarp and Thundercracker which shows that Skywarp really isn't as much of a jerk he seems to be (and believes himsef to be too...)

Anyway, before I go off topic and review for the wrong fic, well, the stuff I loved from this fic! Can I even list them all? I doubt it, but I'm gonna try, because a long fic deserves a long review, no? ;)

Seeker sparring just seems to be the most awesome idea ever. I don't know why, but my inner (Outer?) fangirl just squeals in delight at the very thought of Thundercracker and Starscream punishing each other with spinning kicks and high speed punches. Even if Starscream is being completely owned by TC, it's still awesome! You portrayed Starscream extremely well, by the way. I love how he would repeatedly challenge TC even if the result was the same. :P It's something I do, sometimes... I'd get so flustered and irritated and convinced that they were cheating I have a difficult time suppressing the urge to slap someone no matter how close they may be to me. XD I guess I only liked that so much because it made me relate to Screamer, some how. :P

And then Skywarp. Oh Skywarp... If I were TC I probably would have turned him in, regardless. Or at least, slap him silly. (I LOLed so hard at the thought of Thundercracker beating Skywarp up when he realised they were friends!) And their little arguments and their own vanity. Thundercracker's sarcasm is no doubt almost the best thing in this entire fic! "I'm afraid that I am just too fat to turn around. If I do, I might off-balance, fall over, and start to roll. I will just keep rolling until I fall in a hole, run into a large building, or get hit by a stray meteorite." I cracked up so hard I was literally gasping for air! And: "Well your aft is huge, Skywarp. It is a lot larger than mine- perhaps that where your extra tankard is stored?" Words cannot describe the hysterics I burst into reading this! And Starscream got a dent in the shape of a giraffe... For a moment I was honestly upset that Screamer did not get the credit he deserved. Then I realized that be probably deserved the dent more than the credit, so, heh.

XD XD Starscream is a prat, isn' he? A giant, lovable prat! :P I enjoy imagining his face everytime he returns for recharge to find it plagued with... faeces... And all the other occasional little things, like: 'Frothing like a broken washing machine' 'the vigor of a malfunctioning blender' 'Megatron overthrowing strategies' 'security systems to keep the masses from the privacy of his room strategies'... I think you wrote and summed up Starscream perfectly, even in the few moments he appeared. Paranoid yet confident. There is no one else like Screamer, truly.

The best thing about this fic, though, is imagining the Seekers' reactions everytime Skywarp bursts into another of his antics. Thundercracker's 'Should i sneak out while I still have the chance?!' whilst Skywarp threatens the Constructicons, (I felt so embarrassed for Warpy then... And pity, poor guy, working on that contract for so long, especially seeing as he doesn't strike me to be the sort of up-all-night-working kinda guy), Starscream and Thundercracker's expressions when Skywarp sneaks through with his arm attached backwards and demonstrating his 'wing-scratching'... Skywarp's little doodles... Thundercracker getting trampled...

It's been an absolute pleasure. :) I'd love to see more side-stories though! Even though this story is officially wrapped up with a bow made of swiss cheese (or... soemthing else, wasn't it?) But still, I'm desperate to see Starscream fixing Skywarp's arm, and Thundercracker, did he finally get his wings polished or not? I doubt it, knowing SKywarp, he would have forgotten, or gone back on what he said and deny it fervently until TC gives up... I dunno...

I'm having almost as much fun reviewing this as I was reading this fic! Mostly because the review allows me to go back and laugh over all my favourite parts again.

I think it's fairly obvious that you did a fantastic job here! Hilarious, fun, and yet everyone's in character. And that is why we all want to join the Decepticons, huh? There is nothing better than watching the antics of the Elite Trine.

To be fair, they are a big flying joke with guns, huh? :P Even with guns, no one takes them seriously. Pity, really, TC has so much potential if he's with normal mechs. And Starscream, if he wasn't such an egomaniac...

Hee hee, Warp.. Primus knows you like femmes.

... And this is the longest review I've ever written. Le wow...
Krista79 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
OMG, Both chapters were so freakin' funny! I was trying to keep from laughing so hard in the computer lab, people were looking at me so weird. I had to like, clamp my mouth shut just to keep from laughin out loud. You're right, this is like a sitcom, a fraggin hilarious sitcom.

It's so frustrating to be reading it from Thundercracker's POV though. Argh, you just want Thundercracker to beat the living slag out of Skywarp and kick his butt to Cybertron and back. And you want Skywarp for once in his life to be serious. What surprises me even more is Starscream's lack of leader flaunting. It's like the perfect chance for Starscream to show off his pompous, self-righteous 2nd in command, air commander attitude. Then again, it's not like Skywarp would necessarily listen to him... You just really want to see TC win.

Next chapter: TC beats the slag out of Skywarp, gets the last laugh on Starscream, and finally gets a whole week of self-deserved peace and quiet! CHA!
JaAm chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
I honestly don't know how you do it. That was slagging hilarious! Both chapters! I will never understand how you come up with their conversations. You're extremely creative and I just love how you portray the seekers. Thundercracker's dry wit, Starscream's vanity and 'leadership' abilities, and Skywarp's antics are just too much. I've never seen anyone write these characters so well! I love the story, and I hope you update Paper Airplanes soon too.
Elemental Queen chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
I love how you write Skywarp :D
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
That was awesome :D Loved the humor. I loved so much of this story! I shall continue this and add to my faves. :D
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This was hilarious. From a simple event you created a consistent and entertaining story. I love fics that portray the mechanics of interaction amongst Decepticons, and this one did that beautifully. You have a wonderful grasp on Thundercracker and Skywarp.

Give it to ‘Warp to be afraid of upgrades. He may not be stupid, but he’s a ‘Con who lives for the moment and doesn’t stop to think about what will happen an hour later, or if the consequences of not upgrading would be worse than the upgrade itself. Of course, no consequences would be worse than annoying the Constructicons. The Decepticons may have quarrels amongst them in a diary basis, but I think no one of them would dare to mess with the guys who make the repairs, with the obvious exception of a certain warper, that is.

Really, as much as I love ‘Warp, TC really has to have the patience of a saint to deal with him every day.

"I know you watch Oprah…” Skywarp whispered.

Now they’re lines like this why fanfiction makes the world go round.

But what about the mental images? Now I won’t be able to get rid of backwards-arm Skywarp scratching his wings! Not that I mind, of course. But the thing is that he’s absolutely right; no one but him was able to do that, lol!

And at the end, all his struggle was pointless… but at least now Skywarp knows how the upgrade thing works with him, and also he got a good lesson about the Constructicons’ sense of humour. He can consider himself fortunate that Scrapper hadn’t turned him into a piece of art, though.
Starfire201 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
After reading this, I can only say it's amazing that TC didn't turn him in sooner.
MAJANNA chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
More! That's exactly the third fic that made me cry from laughing! And I read a lot. Just don't let it be a one time muse!
Decepti-Jazz chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Oh my goodness, this is the greatest point of view that is non-slash in all existence! I love TC's rising fury and would have loved to see revenge. Great job.
TeheWut chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
OH. MY. FLIPPING. GOSH.

This needs more reviews, because that is actually possibly the funniest fic I've ever read. Highlights for me were:

"I'm afraid that I am just too fat to turn around. If I do, I might off-balance, fall over, and start to roll. I will just keep rolling until I fall in a hole, run into a large building, or get hit by a stray meteorite" - I just got this mental image of TC just rolling... kinda like the blueberry girl on Charlie and the chocolate factory.

Also, Oprah, Fatscream and STD's deserve a mention too. I'd love to do a comic using that Oprah line... pure gold.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Read a few days ago, but couldn't review at the time. This story was a great laugh, and the ending in particular was great.
Mahimomo chapter 1 . 10/4/2011