Reviews for Laws of Attraction chapter 21 . 8/13
Loved this story!
HouseofNightUniverse chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
Noo, don't be afraid. :-P This story is awsome. I was so engrossed in reading this that I actually forgot to look at the time and by the time I saw the clock it was 3:45 AM! So, yeah...keep up the good work.
M chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
Super story
WitchMitzi chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
Great story!
tinucoker chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
Phenomenal story. Thanks for writing this.
elenasempathy chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
I LOVVVEED it! Great writing! It drew me in. Wow such a great read. A lot of mystery and suspense and romance and angst. Whew. I really thought after her FLU she was prego but nawww the epilogue was so domestic and sweet. Loved it so much!
LoveDE chapter 21 . 4/1/2014
What a great story! I loved every bit of it and well-written too!
Ninaandianforever chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
Such a good story!
psymplemind chapter 21 . 12/19/2013
Very enjoyable story! Thank you for sharing it with all of us :)
psymplemind chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
Best proposal ever! :)
psymplemind chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
Oh to be 20 or even 30 again! Lol
psymplemind chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
This chapter is just lovely (hopeless romantic here)...I love to see and/or be around people in love...No matter their age, young, middle aged or's the sweetest thing on the planet to see two people madly in love with each other...also puppies, kittens...well ANY baby animal...and...the list is endless :)
psymplemind chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
In the real world there are only two solutions. 1. Klaus and Elijah are dead (and any other members of their gang that would hold a grudge) or 2. Witness protection (which you mentioned Damon thinking it wouldn't work for them. Actually it would work for Elena Jenna and Jeremy because they are not famous/well known but Damon's face is well known so he'd have to have plastic surgery and change his profession...not happening!). BTW my godfather was an undercover FBI agent and I could tell you some stories! Good grief what those guys do!
psymplemind chapter 16 . 12/19/2013
Law and Order theme Jessica ex-CIA or something. I got a feeling there's a big reveal coming up involving her...hmmmmmmmm
psymplemind chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
I'm not sure I trust Elijah to 'that's all'. The problem is the blackmailer is NEVER through once they have You (at least according to TV, novels, movies, etc)! So I'm guessing it isn't going to be that easy...but on the other hand klaus would be stupid to take on a well respected lawyer...slippery slope to jail perhaps