Reviews for Sailor Mew Winx Guardians
Professional Tsundere chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Well guess I'll be the bringer of the bad news. YOUR CHARACTER GOES AGAINST THE LAWS OF PHYSICS. Now I know that you think that it's possible but it ain't. The problem with a Fairy/Mew is that if they ever needed to use fairy dust or such on themselves the dust would take away the mutation because that is normally considered a spell to magic users. Shugos are made when someone wants to be their true self, but wouldn't someone with all those powers already show their true selves in some way? Please tell me the backstory to your character and if its believable enough I might just withdraw all doubt I have towards this story. But only if its believable.
KukaiLuver4Evur chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Woah. I wonder what Alice is hiding. Great story. Seriously, you two are an awesome writing pair. Keep it up! And upload soon Alice! No more bein lazy, alright? X3
Conchita582 chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Wow. This story really has me hooked. Keep it up you two.
LaLaGirl1086 chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Amazing! This story is very addicting! You both are such great writers. Please update soon!
KukaiLuver4Evur chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
OMFG! AHHHH! WHAT'S GOING ON? Must find out what happens next! Great job!
illfightmycorner chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
1st of all HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I am so thankful to have people that read my fanfiction and review! I'm also very thankful for having a great friend/co-writer MaidenAliceMichaelis to help me write SMWG! Ow man I 33 you all! Again Happy Thanksgiving and look forward to the next chapter from Alice!
InvisibleSong chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Amazing story. I just started reading this today and I am instantly hooked. Simply amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next.
UsagiHinamori-san chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
NOOOOOO! CRYSTAL! What's going to happen next? Oh my goodness! I'm going to go insane. Plz Update soon~
illfightmycorner chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Thank you for such nice reviews! Chapter 3 is up and most likely Alice will be doing chapter 4...of course it's gonna be a fighting scene the reason why i really want her to do it (she does wayyy better fighting scenes) plus shes wayyy more experience than me oh chapter 3 has a says sly name i meant sly smile...srry 4 that! Again thanks for awesome reviews! ~Crystal Ayaka Fujiwara P.S: Kukai is in chapter 3 kukailuver4ever
KukaiLuver4Ever chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
OMG! This story is so good. This is the first collab story I have ever read and it is really good . . . I hope Kukai is in this (wink, my name, wink wink X3) Will you write the next chapter SailorMewWinxGuardian? I hope so . . . Your chapter was really great. UPDATE SOON!
UsagiHinamori-chan chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
SUGOI! Plz update soon! This was amazing! Haruka getting slapped and yelled at was so funny! And what happened to Crystal? PLZ UPDATE! .
MaidenAliceMichaelis chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Im mad . . . Where is the second chapter? HURRY UP AND UPLOAD!