Reviews for The Dream
Ihatethesystem chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
OMG! This is creepy! MOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEE!
Timberstar chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
O_O Wow, I don't know whether to say cool or not cool. Every one now has an evil twin? Even those who don't play Wizard101?

I wonder what my evil twin would be like if I was in this story. I don't know if I would be scared or not.

Anyway, good work on the update. I'll be looking out for the next chapter. Bai-bai
lunarphase chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
ooh cool :D
LuvChiharu-CHAN chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
wooow. my wizard follows me everywhere? wow what a stalker
LuvChiharu-CHAN chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
oooh, who's that friend you're gonna call? please be me please be me if it's me, dont make my reaction too surprised :p
Timberstar chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
That must have been the best Wizard101 battle written here on fanfiction. That chapter was totally awsome.

You must update soon. If you ever need any extra characters I'll be glad to lend you some. I am a member of an unofficial group called the League of Character Submitters.

Put up the next chapter when you want to. Don't forget to have fun when writing it. Tata.
LuvChiharu-CHAN chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
for some reason, i was laughing my head off when your mom transformed into Gamma
Timberstar chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Wow. First I was like -_- then I was like _ now I'm like O_O

This seems interesting. A first in Wizard101 fanfiction you could say. When the parents showed their true forms, I was expecting something like "My moms an OWL!" or something along those lines.

I don't really think things in this story need to change. I don't have any of my own stories afterall. I don't think anything I say will help you any.

Just do what feels right to you. To me all you need to do is update and I'll be happy. TTFN
LuvChiharu-CHAN chapter 1 . 8/31/2011