Reviews for In Dreams
Spica75 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Surprisingly great story. Really excellent.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I found the lack of Shampoo... disturbing.
Bubblezmith chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Holy Heck Sarge! You did it again! Now I have to revise my list of the 5 best fan-fics ever to be the 6 best fan-fics ever! LOL 8D
TatsuDragonKing chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
damn i love this concept, though i would have loved to see more of the Ranma multiverse. Maybe in the sequel?
Bree R chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Could've used some more grounding and descriptions but a very interesting concept.
Wayne Clark chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Love the story. More of them Please, and moer chps. too.
Richard Ryley chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I really like this story, and it's always fun to have "crossovers" where different versions of your fanfic characters meet and compare differences. :D I ended up doing much the same myself, although I really kind of lost interest in it.

I think what I like most, though, is seeing a "normal" Ranma, Akane and Ukyo. I can see Akane being a bit "distant" to Ranma, being as she never had the first impression of Ranma's girl form, and the life-threatening adventures. But Ukyo and your alternate reality where the three of them are together being the catalyst for Akane and the other two to want more excitement and fulfillment in their lives was quite nice.

I can almost see the three of them eventually seeking out Jusenkyo, although it may not exist in this universe. They have some clues, though, they could use Cologne's name to track down the Amazon village and see what they can find there. A "normal" Amazon village could be an interesting concept in itself. And of course the Nanban mirror exists, so Jusenkyo could as well, although possibly in a limited form, in keeping with the lack of superhuman martial arts.
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Really good story, bittersweet tone. If I ever saw someone could really be a martial artist like that instead of just in Manga... and that someone was me... I'd be really screwed up.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Delightful diversity. ::chuckles:: Thanks for sharing.
dennisud chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
So we have an Akane, Ranma and Ukyo in our own reality and see what could happen given that nasty Nuban mirror. Still I like the idea of them being in a normal reality. Still you got them going to at least start here. Whay not let them develop their strengths and such.

Nice to see your still Kickin Sir yes sir!

;-)
lord blackmoore chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I like this it has a good start just think how it would be to meet shampoo and the rest the three of them rise up to claim there respect that they think they did not get from the other 6 .

I think it would make for a great story
DnDGeekGirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Another wonderful story Sarge. It's kinda melancholy and sad though. Sure, it has a happy ending, but I guess I was just depressed reading it. I guess all it means is that the only direction for the characters to go from here is upward.

As always, I loved reading your work. Keep up the awesome work!
ppirilla chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
A second review to mention two typos I noticed near the end, in the last scene with the 'kits.' Capitalization error on HIs and a missing closing quote.

Feel free to delete this review once the typos are fixed.
ppirilla chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Somehow, a great mixture of silly and serious. An interesting concept, at any rate. I enjoyed it. I especially liked the interaction between the Couch Trips and Queen Rat trios.
Mkire chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
this is a great look at what ranma's life might be like without all the crazy.

Thank you for sharing your writing with us.