Reviews for My Favorite Part Of You
Love it definitely continue.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 3/18
:)(: ...dayuummm...that was so incredibly hot. My mind has turned to mush. Such great, sexy writing. I love the dirty talk. I think I need to read it again and again. Amazing.
Gou chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Woooow
diana015 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I like it is really good !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Damn you girl , so freaking dirty . Wait r u even a girl :p
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
very nice. Some of the hottest smut I've read. Keep up the good work.
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
That was crazy hot.
A.ALIgator chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
naughty quinn
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
loved it!
Fanny Berry-Fabray chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Hi!

How are you? I loved your fic! Really! I wanted to ask you something. GKM has a suggestion I would love for someone to do. Want to try? That is here:

Q and S used to be attached at the hip with Brittany floating around behind him, but once the pregnancy/glee takes over Q's life, Santana deserts the ex head cheerleader. Well now Q has her crown back and Santana is more than eager to put up a violent(yet moot) fight to reclaim captaincy even though she knows Sue favors Quinn.

Kinks

Spanking, forced(but mostly dubcon) penetration, anal, biting, scratching, choking/squirting/face sitting/strapon

And end with Sue arriving at Q's house for a little heart to her. Sue finds the girls in dirty/bloodied/grass stained/ripped cheerios uniforms but she surprises them when she doesn't freak out. She commends then for wanting victory enough to practice as "hard" as they did, (she doesn't see the spanks thrown in the bushes)

Because Q wins the fight through her sneaky lesbian sex master ways, she orders Santana to go braless and without spanks under her cheerios' skirt during school hours.

What you think? You can do? Pleaaaaase!

Kiss Kiss

From your brazilian fan,

Fanny Berry-Fabray
Ana3 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
HOT! I HAVE NO OTHER WORDS TO EXPLAIN IT. YOU R A GOD.
mick3y92 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
that was hot
Rege chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Please stop using "the Latina." Would you call Rachel "the Jew"? Would you regularly refer to Quinn as "the White girl"?
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Holy hell, that was amazing! O_O
MonkeyAbooRat chapter 1 . 9/1/2011