Reviews for Red Stones
Futago no Akuma Shimai chapter 9 . 2/22
I think I almost died just now, that was the most fluffiest ending I have experienced in months... seriously, I made this weird choke/squeal sound that freaked out my sister. I absolutely loved it if your wondering, I have to commend you over the plot idea, I've never read a story similar to this one... (besides my favorite kind of Merthur pairs are the ones that stick mostly to cannon... I mean some of the MU stories are good, but I have a soft spot for Camelot...)

Mara-Chan
Graffiti-Kami chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
That was so sweet!
doctorwhomanic chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
PLEASE, I NEED A SEQUEL! THREE WORDS: BEST STORY EVER.
Linorien chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Aww! That was soo adorable! And the coolest way for Arthur to find out about Merlin's magic. Wow.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Very beautiful and awesome story! :D
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Aw! Wow that was truly amazing. And such a fantastic ending!
Veneya chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Will keep reading..love it so far
Veneya chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Wow...that was really something...loved it
Duo Swords chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Gosh, it never gets old. Even though this story is short, I could read it twenty times over. It's been a long time. Sorry, I haven't had the time to read fanfictions recently. Now I have a little time to spare so I thought I should come back to this little gem before I continued Misdialed. The more I read it, the more I love it. You are one of my favorite fanfiction writers for all the careful details and time you put into making your stories. It is always a pleasure to read. I love your time travel stories and I feel like I cannot give enough praise. Thank you for sharing. I'll speak to you again after I finished Misdialed.
Kiki1770 chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
This is definitely one of the thee best time travel fanfics I have ever read. It was amazing, beautiful, I just love the chemistry between the two of them, and I love the whole cryptic Merlin and teenager Arthur thing. Fabulous!
CrimsonHawthorn chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Is it possible to fall in love with a story? Because I'm definitely in love with this one!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
LOL Time travelling certainly is tricky! ...but I LOVE IT! :D
dreamofhome chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
The concept of this story was fantastic, I've been wanting to do something similar, a younger Arthur tromping around the woods with an older Merlin for a time, but I know I would not have done it as much justice as in Red Stones. Their relationship was sweet and heartfelt and really believable.
Thanks for the good read, I look forward to browsing your Arlin fics!
Reader's Daughter chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
AWWWWWW
kristi-hugs chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
Great story with a wonderful ending ! little Arthur was so adorable and so is big Arthur. I'm happy everything worked out for Merlin . :)