Reviews for No Simple Highway
plz continue
Soul-craves-nightfall chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
so cute
Soul-craves-nightfall chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
not bad. Im surprised this doesn't hve more reviews
19811945 chapter 14 . 3/29/2012
I'm really enjoying the story. When are you going to update!
WandaCarla chapter 14 . 2/24/2012
Omg you need to update! I really want Harry to talk to Snape about the Dursley's! And I hope Snape will take Harry away from thrm! Please please update your story soon it's fabulous (:
xxAngelaXSchylerxx chapter 14 . 10/27/2011
I really like this story! Can't wait for more!
Phil Boswell chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
We know from canon that Severus was already familiar with Petunia, having known her when growing up with Lily. Why does he seem to have forgotten about her?

One thing I'm not clear on, and this might be my fault for zooming through the story at breakneck speed, is the time-frame: how long has this taken since term started? Since you seem to have omitted Dobby from the proceedings, are you going to activate the main canon plot in parallel with Harry's therapy?
Phil Boswell chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
I note that Harry refers to himself as being "treated like a house-elf".

You have not mentioned anything relating to any house-elf, never mind Dobby, leading me to wonder whether that particular sub-plot actually took place in this story. I therefore wonder how Harry would know how house-elves are treated, and furthermore how this could be a comparison which springs to his mind.

In other news, this is a very interesting story which is raising some important issues. I look forward to seeing where you take it.
cinnamin chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
sweet chapter. it was a good idea that they discussed expectations.
graynavarre chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I have just started this one and am enjoying it very much.

How everyone figured that Harry was fine after almost being killed and seeing someone else die (and at his own hands) is a total mystery.
SoulMore chapter 14 . 10/17/2011
FAN!
SnapeFanatic1 chapter 13 . 10/6/2011
Wow, hope it doesn't sound...idk a good term. But I can totally relate to Harry in this instance, been there, gone through that. Liked the point that was brought up about the views of seeing a therapist. I think that's a huge reason why pre-teens and teens open up about what they're feeling. I know that's how I felt,...like I was somehow weak for having to seek out a psychologist. But it truly helped when I started learning more about psychology.

Your story is spot on! Keep up the great work!
Jaggedlightning has a Bazooka chapter 13 . 9/29/2011
Lol they argued looking forward to more!
SnapeAngel chapter 13 . 9/29/2011
i love the addition of luna to your story she is such a cool character and always under valued
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »