Reviews for Misdialed
delightful!
Prabhleen Arora chapter 23 . 8/9/2020
Awesome Story
Kthp chapter 23 . 7/19/2020
YAY! Thank you for such an absolutely gorgeous story! I honestly think this is my favorite Sherlock fic.
Kthp chapter 22 . 7/19/2020
Oh HALLELUJAH!
Kthp chapter 21 . 7/19/2020
Ch 21 I AM IN SHOCK! I sat here with my mouth open for a good 2 minutes. When John put it together, I felt my heart seize for a moment. THEY WERE SO CLOSE! John tried to hard to save him. And Sherlock SMILED at him. And OBVIOUSLY S will always save John, even when he knows he will die. Because John would so the same.

You really did a wonderful job setting this up. When I read ch 1, I was so confused by what was going on and I totally lost sight of the death throughout the story.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/6/2020
Okay I may have to read the timeline explanation again. Also, it's interesting that you leave out John's military background so it was really amazing shot for him. Your story was fantastic.
weep for the empty chapter 23 . 9/23/2019
My god! You made me sob like a baby, that was ingenius! Since the story climaxed in chapter 19 i thought that there wouldnt be enough time for the plot to shift so everyone could have a happy ending. I was sure that sherlock was going to die and john would be all alone. Your really talented, i almost always just assume that in the end things will be okay, but i honestly didnt know for this story. The tention nearly drove me insane, please, keep up the good work!
DPDbookworm chapter 23 . 2/5/2019
Wow, that was a wonderfully done story! I don't always go for the timey-wimey plots, but it was perfect. I was really invested in it, and worried how you were going to end it... and I love the answer. And the writing quality is much higher than fan fiction average!
Sherlockfriendship chapter 5 . 12/12/2018
Wait... it is isn’t it
Sherlockfriendship chapter 5 . 12/12/2018
This portion of the story is making me think of the movie the lake house
darkenedcrystal chapter 23 . 4/23/2018
Wow this just... Wow. This should be made into a movie or something. Awesome work thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/16/2018
Love the dexter joke
Sakihinata chapter 23 . 11/24/2017
THAT
was simply amazing ;)
The Seven of Us chapter 23 . 1/28/2017
...I am still trying to comprehend this. It's not quite working.
The Seven of Us chapter 22 . 1/28/2017
I literally hyperventilated when Sherlock stepped out. I think I woke my grandmother with my shout of "OH MY GOD!"

Also...honestly, it would have been just as good if Sherlock /hadn't/ stepped out. Tragic, and painful, and I'd cry horribly, but it still would have been beautiful.