Reviews for Misdialed
ladydanni chapter 21 . 3/24
Oh your clever. I didn't even see it. How could I miss that. Your an evil time warping genius.
ladydanni chapter 17 . 3/24
I knew you were going to make him jump. I haven't even got there but l've this horrible feeling that they'll meet at the Fall.
Monipue chapter 23 . 2/26
This gotta be one of my favorite fanfic :-)
Very good story and I just loved the idea of sherlock falling for john a year in the future.
Catastrophic Monsoon chapter 21 . 2/25
why would you do this to us?! Damn, I'm so wound up lol
Cams chapter 23 . 2/17
Ok so I loved the fic. It is so well written! And the character development is spot on. But I am feeling let down. I wanted sherlock to have a grand plan, fake his own death, and confess all the details of the plan to John in the final recording. And tell him where to meet him, cue romantic reunion. Instead everything is explained away (or not addressed at all) by an alternate timeline. We never hear the first recording. Sherlock and John's reunion is rushed and nondescriptive. You built up a lovely lake house fiction, did all the leg work with the beautiful writing and tie-ins, and then dropped the ball. Ok but I loved everything up until the very end. Thanks so much for writing it.

PS, the description is a bit confusing
Dl chapter 23 . 2/9
Cute I really enjoyed it
Carlieh10 chapter 23 . 1/31
Loved it! Love love love!
1412 karasu chapter 22 . 1/16
One thing though, that I kind of don't like, is that he forgets his conversations with Mycroft. I think they were really important for the both of them (though obviously Mycroft can't remember). Also, so what exact happened in the changed timeline? Sherlock takes his word that Raz would miss and stands by? And the bullet still knocks the phone somehow? Does John still have the scar and therapy and such?
1412 karasu chapter 23 . 1/16
Oh my god this was so perfect! While semi-predictable, I actually cried before Sherlock had 'died.' And the epilogue makes me want to re-read the recordings because everything comes together so nicely and it was so romantic and sweet and thankyouthankyou for writing this, it was honestly amazing.
1412 karasu chapter 21 . 1/16
Ahh, if you're nice, you will have Sherlock survive and hide it for continuity's sake, and then be a BAMF and save the day.
1412 karasu chapter 1 . 1/16
Lol if the man is Sherlock like I think he is then he was probably arguing with John. Yikes.

Well, it's just my conspiracy theory
1412 karasu chapter 10 . 1/16
Lol, I should have reviewed this in an earlier chapter, but the preview...
Anyways, Sherlock was definitely that guy he tried to save in the beginning of the fic. .
d1x1lady chapter 23 . 1/11
Wow! This was such an amazing, incredible story. So beautifully written. Really cut to the heart. Love it and can't wait to read more of your writing.
kiras70 chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
Hermoso, lo ame, fue maravilloso... beautiful, love fic love! :3
haruhi65 chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
That was the most touching heart renching fic (even though i half predicted ending) i seriously cried through the whole thing