Reviews for Misdialed
Kotori-Sensei chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
Of course is Moriarty... -_-
The thign is that...even if this is an AU my mind was like: Sherlock is dead...so Moriarty too! :p
He is nuts, i actually like him... /
Kotori-Sensei chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
This chapter was the best, so sweet it almost rotten my tooth... ;)
Love it. He poem was the second best part, of course the pictures were number one.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Oh, that was sad, poor Jhon. But this is Sherlock we are talking about; if Jhon keeps going like that, he is going to figure it out soon.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Kiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Crazy! I'm going to read next chapter now! This is SO GOOD!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
OMFG! This is like Jhon said, the most crazy history i've ever read and i love it!
Besides, the picture you just put in my mind...Sherlok kissing Jhon against a wall.../
PERFECT!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
So cute the two of them texting each other...jejejeje, looks like a pair of teenagers :p
But the mistery keeps on going.
About the "bad" man in the first 2 chapters (the one who tryed to kill jhon), i'm guessing Microft?
Lets see if my intuition is right or wrong later!
HfP chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
I am so sad to see this sory go! :'( It was soooo good!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Nice! I'm still confuse, but i like the general direction, and the way you are using the phonecalls.
I'll read he next chapters to see if i get rid of my confusion...
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Mmmm, i'm confused...is this a fic in somekind of alternate universe?
I don't think so...lets see what happens, next!
lilsammywinchester chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
that...was perfect! you are brilliant and thank you for writing this! One of the fanfics i'm most proud of to have in my community :)
Khashana chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
Wow, thanks for the ride! Very cool idea, and I think you managed to leave no plot holes in the time travel, which is very difficult to do. Good job!
Catindahat chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
Aw I love it, such a perfect ending.
whisper.january chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
this was amazing
Arty Diane chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
Thanks for this lovely chapter. I liked how akward they are around each other, it felt so realistic. It was sweet, nice job!
WyrdSmith chapter 23 . 2/1/2013