Reviews for Misdialed
mochiusagi chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
so, through some bizard mystery, Sherlock's death never happened. Instead, when Sherlock died, the time frame shifted, allowing Sherlock to live in a different time frame, bidding his time by doing other things, just so that he will be able to bid his time until the two timelines intersected, thus allowing Sherlock to save John and be together? Its either that, or Sherlock staged his own death, or managed to escape death's clutches, and then followed John around till it was time to reveal his identity. nghhhhh too much time shift to think through it clearly. It was still a great story though!
Lumikki chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I really love this fic!
Rocky181 chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
Omg brilliant! Super super brilliant! I love it!
AdjiiAfable chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
Hurrah for Rei-something-bach-something!löl

ah..i love it when they got all Lazarus on me..hahaha

thank you beloved author! I love the p0ol scene. _
..so that's what Molly wants to say..Sherlock being there at the morgue after/before John..love.. im still buzzing after reading this..w0o0
Dareagon chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
Beautiful
prettyredfox chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! They finally met! I'm so happy! Brilliant story, dear, I adored every minute.
AdjiiAfable chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
At first i d0nt understand the summ. but it's 'bout johnlock so i gave it a go..now with all the clues 'm having a "m0ments of love" feel in it..waa im humming the ost as i read the snowstorm scene. Löl..oh damn..is Sherlock the guy that's been shot on the chest?..aahh n0o0o!

..love love the pairing and i absolutely love timetravel fic.
-humming-
one-blue-eye chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
I just love this story. You did such a great job. I've waited with baited breath for every one of your updates. Thank you so much for sharing it with us all!
Blue
ds chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
A little disappointing. I thought you were going to pull off a massive sherlock scheme like the last episode of season 2. good overall but also ends a bit prematurely
grannysknitting chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
wow that was awesome!

thank you so much for sharing your talents with us all!
bookworm0902 chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
Best chapter yet! I soo love this story!
Aingeal de Delgaty chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Seriously, when I saw that the last chapters were up my heart and mind freaking exploded- I love this fic so much. The wait was long, but totally worth it- THANK YOU!
ThePandoricaWillOpen chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
I can't breathe. What a excellent ending. I'm sad that this is over but goddam what a beautiful finish! Great job. I won't be forgetting bout this story for a long time.

I love Jim but poor baby he was outplayed by Sherlock as he should have been. So glad he didn't manage to drown either John or Sherlock. I loved the pool scene and how it's a bit like the reverse version of the show. Quite creative twist that was!

I'm glad Sherlock is alive and he and John have a chance to be truly together. Maybe he'll even introduce Mycroft to John one day. Or ... Reintroduce in Johns case since he already knew him but not in this time line.

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey - I'm not even gonna try to figure out what else the temporal shift or whatnot changed in this new world of theirs. I just hope they are happy and Sherlock doesn't cause Mycroft as much grief after what he did for him in the other ... Time line.

Ohh! Wouldn't it be adorable if recording one was waiting for them at home and they listened to it together?

Love,
Pandorica
Artemis Fortune chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
I love this. I do. I really really do. Timey Wimey headaches and all.
THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY SO I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU AND CUDDLE YOU UP IN BLANKETS! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS STORY! Their feelings are killing my feelings. THAT DAMN RIDDLE! Ooh, and all the love. FOR ONCE EVERYONE LIVES! This was wonderful. :)
Forte
lilsammywinchester chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
T.T how i waited for this! . xD great job! :D
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »