Reviews for Misdialed
The Seven of Us chapter 20 . 1/28/2017
By God, if you have John call Sherlock again and then promptly kill them both off like some freaking (that word was replaced with something less violent, fyi) star-crossed lovers I don't know what I'll do. Probably cry miserably.
The Seven of Us chapter 11 . 1/28/2017
I'm not entirely certain how far I'm into the story, but let me tell you-I'm riveted. This doesn't make any sense whatsoever scientific wise, but it's beautifully written and fascinating. I was just going to comment at the end like I normally do for complete fics, but my god, man. I'm not into romance and I'm diving into this.

(Possibly because it's actually like a realistic relationship.)
-Ruby
SereHime chapter 6 . 1/7/2017
Okay, I'm afraid I don't understand. What do you mean Sherlock is dead? What do you mean he's living in a world one year behind John's? Do u mean there was some strange paradoxical glitch type thing in the universe and John is receiving texts from the past?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2016
I'm throwing a wild guess that the man who was accidentally killed in the first chapter was Sherlock.
DDreamer chapter 23 . 8/27/2016
I liked this story and I'm glad I didn't skip ahead like I'd originally wanted to. It ended somewhat predictably but not too much - then again, I probably would've ended it much more traumatically. Overall this was a well put together story with its good points and bad. I especially liked how you let slip little details as you went along that led up to the ending and there weren't many discrepancies that I could find and what I did were so easily overlooked that they didn't detract any from the story. It gave me a mild enough tear jerk that my partner at work looked at me funny - which is hard because I'm apparently very stoic - but not enough that a random Joe could tell. If I had to rate this, it would be a solid 9/10. Thank you for the wonderful read!
DDreamer .
DDreamer chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
I have a horrible after this chapter... My gut is telling me that the guy who jumped in front of the gun was Sherlock... I hope I'm not right... But too many things add up for it to be just coincidence... And I really want to jump to the end and see if I'm right but then I don't because this is a really good story so far and last chapters tend to make or break stories in a way that I can't go back and read the body of it... And I generally don't review anonymously - sorry about that - but my phone deleted my info and I don't have access to my home computer that has the info saved... But I really like this story so far and I'm sorry that I've skipped over it previously until now. Thank you!
DDreamer .
nattie chapter 21 . 3/30/2016
You've got me smiling, and I can't seem to stop.
Argon.847 chapter 23 . 3/8/2016
Wow, this was AMAZING
EiswolfZero chapter 23 . 9/15/2015
I dare say this was one of the best things I've ever read.

Usually I try to avoid these things, time travel or death fics but the sumamry was so intriguing I gave it a chance. And I'm really glad I did, because wow, damn, everything.

I am almost compelled to copy it onto my E-Read just to read it wherever I am.

I loved everything of it, thank you

Zero
OUATWhoLock chapter 23 . 7/31/2015
I'm totally speechless. Aha.
Like this is such perfection. And you tied it off SO neatly by having them meet in the pool scene. Agh.
This is like officially my favorite story ever. I'm SO glad I started looking at stories on this site again.
This whole story was planned out so wonderfully. Dbudifnr.
Haha can I meet my future love this way? (Ha, future. No pun intended)
Wish this was on the other site so I could download it and keep it forever.
Keep writing! You're so amazing. *-*
OUATWhoLock chapter 22 . 7/31/2015
Soooooooo. This chapter made my cry happy tears.
So perfect. My brain hurt trying to wrap around the change but I got it eventually. Aha
OUATWhoLock chapter 21 . 7/31/2015
I can't
My poor feels. Agh. This better have the happy ending I'm hoping for.
This story is so perfect.
OUATWhoLock chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
Ahhhh, this chapter made me cry.
This story is so amazing
Nnfkcksnebfjivks
BlindViolinist chapter 23 . 7/23/2015
Gorgeous, every time. Thank you, dear author.
drwhogeek15 chapter 23 . 2/3/2015