Reviews for Misdialed
hazelbunny chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
Every time i read a new chapter i kinda cry. I loved the recordings. Cant wait until the next chapter comes out. Please update asap!
chappysmom chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
Just found this (and recently saw The Lake House). Can't wait to read more!
power0girl chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
Oh wow! Congrats on all your hard work in real life paying off, AND in this story!

I know I said I'd be reading it right away, and now it's taken forever for me to review! Sorry I had a crazy day trying to get my partner out the door for a long distance business trip!

As for the chapter... I'm so sad and scared for John. All I can do is wait and see.

Ta
sunfli-chan chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
your fic is asd├▒alksdjaopsid! that's it ...i loved it... please update soon! and please dont kill Sherlock! T_T
Arty chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
Glad to see your back! hope you get to finnish this fic soon, can't take the suspense any longer! ;)
mochiusagi chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
Hmmmm so now we k ow who the victims are, all related to both Sherlock and John. Ohhhnext chap sounds exciting, espically the not human line. More please!
malin chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
godess you are making me cry reading this story, i'm defenatly gonna come back for more but i find myself praying for a happy end seeing how sorry i feel for john. keep up the good work yoou got a faithful reader in me atleast
Silentshadow2828 chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
XOSKDBSKSNSKSL I put this on a fic rec yesterday and then you update! It's my reward, isn't it? XD

So. Much. Feels. I hope Molly doesn't end up doing something ridiculous just because she's jealous.

But ohmgiymg a video? Jesus that's gonna e emotional I can tell.

Also, congrats on getting your degree :3
DennyDifferent chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
God, it's too late to be reading things like this, but I just had to read it all. I have to say, I wasn't sure about the whole 'he's dead' thing early on, but it's incredible! It's so amazingly well written and just... Argh! I can't say anything original because it's all been said before in your reams of reveiws, just know that I love it a ludicrous amount and if it doesn't end happily I will hunt you down with knives. (In the nicest, most respectful way possible :P)
Artemis Fortune chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
To make him smile. SHERLOCK YOU CHARMER! *giggles*

Molly matters. She matters a whole lot. She's the umm...can't be Queen (Mrs. Hudson)...and there's no way Irene is well a princess...so Molly's the princess in this slash kingdom? XD

The poor little mouse!

The Purple Shirt of Sex. YES

AND MYCROFT YOU CANNOT JUST ASK JOHN THAT! ALL MY FEELINGS! Why must Sherlock be dead? WHY? ;_;

I love this story! Can't wait for more after the long absence! It makes the heart fonder.

Forte
Nuine-Naine chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
Oh my god, this is so wonderful! I know this storyline!

I watched a movie with Sandra Bullok and Keanu Reeves...what was the title again...The House By The Lake?

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work
land law is for losers chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
This story is amazing. Seriously. Please update soon.
v son sayian chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
You've got me waiting on the edge of my seat for either it to click for John or for him to be told. I imagine the trauma got to him in the heat of the moment. I am also excited to see these other clues and how Sherlock figured it (everything) out.
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »