Reviews for Misdialed
BlindViolinist chapter 23 . 11/18/2014
I can't stop coming back to your fic; I love it. It makes me happy. Thank you, dear author.
amandagayle chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
Wow...I'm almost speechless! Well, not really. I can speak but I'm having trouble finding the words to tell you how good, great, amazing, fantastic I found your story to be. Let's just say I looked it very, very much and " very well done."
Ivy9825 chapter 23 . 10/7/2014
Best (paradox?) story ever
imjustfierce chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
i liked this story, but to be honest, it was kind of confusing at times... anyway, it was very interesting. :) i like how you used a few actual lines from the show.
good job xx
Justhonest chapter 23 . 9/2/2014
I really am speechless here. This is amazing simply undeniably amazing, if this ever gets turned into a film i would line up to see it! I cried a lot and laughed a lot when i read this. Thank you for writing this story.
Serenity Blossom chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
Brilliant plot!
debygoebel chapter 23 . 8/25/2014
really good fic
so glad he was alive in the end
sat1 chapter 23 . 8/19/2014
That was great
Fantasy101 chapter 23 . 7/29/2014
Loved it and all the twists :)
Guest chapter 23 . 5/24/2014
Loved it!
Booksnake chapter 23 . 4/28/2014
It takes a lot to get me to review. In fact I haven't for months. For me reading is about getting lost in a world without human interaction, a safe place. So, believe me that this is the highest compliment that I could give you. Thank you very much for writing this and posting it for us to read. I enjoy the Sherlock fandom immensely but lately I have been loosing interest in fics before I reach the end,if indeed they have an end. Misdialed has been a pleasure to read and surprisingly easy to finish. In fact I didn't want it to end. Thank You, again, I still don't feel like I can put across how greatly I enjoyed this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
you might be wondering why I'm reviewing from chapter one. I simply had to reread it, the part where the two timelines meet. And quite frankly, I was not disappointed as I thought I might be, just as I adored your entire story. I knew, sort of, how it was going to end as I've watched the movie this is based on, yet at the same time you had me biting my nails! I also adore how the story connects with cannon, or is it just me? In any case, brilliant job in writing and plot.
ladydanni chapter 21 . 3/24/2014
Oh your clever. I didn't even see it. How could I miss that. Your an evil time warping genius.
ladydanni chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
I knew you were going to make him jump. I haven't even got there but l've this horrible feeling that they'll meet at the Fall.
Monipue chapter 23 . 2/26/2014
This gotta be one of my favorite fanfic :-)
Very good story and I just loved the idea of sherlock falling for john a year in the future.
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »