Reviews for Misdialed
Catindahat chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Ooh this just keeps getting more and more intreaging, I'm completely hooked! Brilliant as always, update soon!
mochiusagi chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Pftttt hahhahaha what a coincidence! Or is it? Supposedly, Sherlock being Sherlock, hunted down Watson and called him 'accidentally' to get to know him better?
daily-chan chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
:o It's a year earlier for sherlock! omg, it's like in the movie the lake house, though less time apart. Totally awesome! The story is getting more and more interesting with each chapter :)
AliceTheHunted chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
OMG This is just plain amazing. I love the little twist!
Lumoa chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
Ohhh! So we finally get to the crossing time part. I didn't actually think you were going to do it but now I'm excited!
CaptainBetty chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
OH MY GOD! AWESOME TWIST! And that chapter got me all hot and bothered without anything even HAPPENING. AHUGAHG.
berkie88 chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
How did Sherlock figure it out? I mean, it's one year into the future for him so he can't check against past events, and there wasn't that much to go on. He hadn't even spoken to that time's John...

The minute Mrs Hudson (small world btw) told John about the grave she was going to visit, the suspicions of whose grave it was were there! And yes, there’s a years difference! I so love Sherlock being the guy who John kissed and has been teased about! I take it the reason Lestrade is so sad is due to Sherlock being dead and John taking up his case? And that would explain why the evidence of Moriarty is at the Met without Sherlock hanging over it. It all starts to make sense…

Now the question is, is Sherlock really dead and will John save him somehow, or is this Reichenbach (sp?) falls time?

So I guess sometime in the next year Moriarty will find out Sherlock has a friend (or maybe more) called Doctor John Watson and will try to kill him once he gets to London?

…This does make Mycroft more complicated though. Does this mean they’ve already met sometime in the last year? But Mycroft is kinda memorable… As are warehouses. Unless he finds out the same thing Sherlock does and will visit him sometime in the present?

This stuff is compliacted! And paradox inducing.

Looking forward to finding out if I'm guessing in the right direction ;-) Hope you'll continue soon!
Magpie1600 chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
Shit It's just dawned on me, Sherlock is dead. F***!
Robin'sStalker chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
kjvbrgbskjnfyw! My name was in the chapter! O()OI'm elated out right now, lol i'm so easy to make happy. Tragically (or thankfully) I will not be procrastinating anymore, my brother guilted me into going shopping with him tomorrow. ヽ(o;I'm enjoying my freedom while I can and reading FF. Anyway, fantastic chapter! So Sherlock is in the past (or John the future), that's so cool! John can tell Sherlock winning lottery tickets! Harriet acts so much like my brother it's weird. ( 'Θ' )You made me crave apple cider now... Even if it is missing the cinnamon kick.
tati1 chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
Sherlock's not dead in 2009, is he?

Very supernatural!

-tati1
xwedontneedroadsx chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
So... Sherlock's in a different time to John? Waaaah? Well that's interesting... Please update soon! I am loving it :)
drjamband chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
oh very like "the lake house." i like it!
v chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Is this the Lake house?
fullmetaldork chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
YESSSSSSS. This chapter was amazing! I think I know which movie this is inspired by now; but I actually think this story will end up WAY better than the movie did (if I'm thinking of the right movie, that is). Absolutely wonderful chapter; I hope you update this story faster than the others, it's my favorite so far. :'D
xwedontneedroadsx chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Ooooh a new chapter! *does new chapter dance* :D And what a good one it was, too! Ahhhhh I love how John's all like 'he's talking about me to his family, oh no he's got personal business in north Yorkshire I'm jealous', haha ;P
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »