Reviews for Misdialed
berkie88 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
I wonder if one of those texts will be asking John to join him? Do wonder what he's investigating in the North as well. John is from there, and it's for personal reasons, so is he looking into John? Hell, he might even be working John's case!

John doesn't think Lestrade likes him? He's giving him information (granted, not official police information as far as I can tell) and is letting him work on his own crime from the station... That's not really standard procedure. Maybe he doesn't like him because he thinks he's got another Sherlock on his hands with John? If what I says earlier about Sherlock being in the North because of John is true, that might help as well...

This time, John will know that Mycroft is likely Sherlock's brother before he meets him... He also won't be living with Sherlock. Wonder how that'll change things?

Why does Moriarty want John dead? He'd only just moved in and hadn't met Sherlock yet. Just another random victim in his game with Sherlock? Btw, was he the man in a dark coat and dress slacks who jogged away or was that one of his associates?

Hope you'll continue soon!
deathlymad chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Arggggh. I do wonder when we're going to find out for sure what the heck Sherlock is doing in North Yorkshire? Hmmm. I just kinda need to have facts right now. XD

Hmm. Might Lestrade already know about Sherlock's involvement with John...? Sherlock is the one who left those things that John conveniently needed to look through. And it sort of seemed like it. Sort of seemed like Sherlock already knows more about John than ever, it sort of seemed like he might've been watching when he was at the station, from the way his texts were like... perfectly timed.

I'm just too suspicious, most likely. XD Mycroft WAS a bit of a creeper... at least, I'm pretty sure it was Mycroft. Who knows, really.

Ack, John ignoring the vibrations. THOSE COULD BE IMPORTANT! I almost never ignore texts when I know they're there. Oh, God, now I really just want to know what they said.

Update soon!

-Ri
Robin'sStalker chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
This story is so good! (((o(*゚゚*)o))) I wan to read it more than the Game of Thrones. σ(_;) Sherlock and John always bring a smile to my face. But why didn't John check his text messages! (T T) I need more, please update soon. Though I'll understand if you don't, the holidays are very stressful. ( )ノ
Katie May chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Just wondering, have you seen the movie "The Lake House"? It was an entertaining film, and I've noticed some similarities. I'm really liking what I've read so far!
tempeharding chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Another terrific chapter! :)
fullmetaldork chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
GAH. I love it! I can't wait till they actually meet! Keep writing, you! :D
Vikki20 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Ooh I love this story lots. It's mysterious, funny and different from alot of other stories I have read. I can't help but thinking maybe the misdial thing isn't as much of an accident as John is led to believe, and that maybe Sherlock has somehow done this for a case, maybe connected to all the stuff going on with John? Either way is awesome. Can't wait to read more soon. :-)
Chaos Zombie chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
I love the interaction between Sherlock and John; even having never met there seems to be such a great connection and friendship. I'm greatly looking forward to the next chapter (I want to know what messages John just received).

I'll eagerly await your next post! :)
Fifty-I chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Very nice chapter, it seems that the great moment when they finally meet each other is getting closer and closer :) i really cant wait. Very nice chapter! Please update soon!
anksenamoon chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Hi, I'm a french reader, so sorry for my mistakes!

I love your new story it's very original, and i 'm very excited to read the new chapter, because it's very very original.

Read you soon !

XOX

Anks
Jiwa chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
This is definitely interesting. Please continue soon!
melancholicmoon chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Hi,

Wanted you to know that I'm loving this - are you going to update anytime soon? Argh the waiting is killing me! ]

If I may ask, what's this movie you're using as inspiration? Sounds interesting.

Please keep up the great work and hopefully I'll be reviewing again soon? *wink*,

moon.
01110011 01110101 01101001 011 chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Really amazing, please update soon. :)
EpicFail94 chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
have u ever seen "the lakehouse"? this story really reminds me of, its got the same feel, lol - hope you continue this soon though! its definetly different to all the other sherlock/john fics iv read!
Catindahat chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Oh John you've got it bad. Brilliant as always.
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »